Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Broxi95 said:

Will be daein a wee road trip for a few Euro games on the weekend just after the game, never tried tae get European away tickets before, is it one ae them jobbies where ye have nae chance of a spare ae two?

You'll be getting no tickets posting like that ya fucking daffy. 

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Shame for the 22000 staff firstly and it will affect me for not getting there but it is what it is. People are losing their jobs 

Absolutely this. It’s pretty crap losing your holiday or trip for the game etc but for the staff it is truly awful. My niece works (worked now!) for them in Europe. Messaged her this morning and they’re still having to work and help guests etc but won’t get paid this month and don’t know what happens next or how the staff will get home etc. 

Public sale for YB away starts today for bears interested. 

I'm waiting on info from a mate in Bern who can tell me which is the traditional away section. 

https://www.stubhub-ch.ch/young-boys-Rangers-fc-europa-league-2019-2020-tickets/ev1152966?cert_message=1&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjw2qHsBRAGEiwAMbPoDAPAn5JOcWYv2ky-VKiXwuaUp-327FP1jzKZSEEdMK0D_6Toji2uMBoCP2wQAvD_BwE#/

2 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Was planning on going TC maybe look for a different route now would there be a chance of s ticket independent on 0 points 

Really hard to tell tbh. You'd imagine it's unlikely but with a lot of travel plans now up in the air folk might just can it.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’ve seen an email from Rangers to someone the other day saying that it was a different company 😂 

I thought at the time that that wasn’t correct.

Does that surprise you? 

If they have actually been told it was separate companies and believed it then questions need to be asked at Rangers. It’s fairly clear that the two where the same company. 

Archived