scottyc06

Europa League Travel Thread

6 hours ago, Sket said:

You'll be getting no tickets posting like that ya fucking daffy. 

Aw will a no? Fucked it then aye

How's about if I was to type in Her Majesty's finest English and as if there is any chance I would happen onto a couple of tickets for an associate and myself for the football game as we are on a road trip in Europe anyway. 

That awrite fur ya? 

4 hours ago, fog said:

Does that surprise you? 

If they have actually been told it was separate companies and believed it then questions need to be asked at Rangers. It’s fairly clear that the two where the same company. 

Nothing surprises me with them.

Man u etc are trying to arrange alternate travel according to SSN.

Nothing mentioned about us although they were only talking about EPL sides and england cricket 

1 hour ago, Broxi95 said:

Aw will a no? Fucked it then aye

How's about if I was to type in Her Majesty's finest English and as if there is any chance I would happen onto a couple of tickets for an associate and myself for the football game as we are on a road trip in Europe anyway. 

That awrite fur ya? 

Quack on mate.

3 hours ago, MisterC said:

The incompetence of certain people at the club never ceases to amaze me

Have Rangers even acknowledged it? 

Probably still sat thinking it’s all rosey and the TC plane will be sat waiting to take off on the day. 

On 20 September 2019 at 16:22, Cedrick said:

Slo says at previous meetings involving European travel the clubs been informed Thomas cook and Thomas cook sport are two different companies 

Fuck me the clue is in the name ! Even Diane Abbott would've worked that one out.

Cedrick likes this

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I'm guessing there will probably be no chance of us sorting a new travel partner and a trip in time for the Porto game?

Canny see it mate , club should do it themselves, assuming the book the teams accommodation and charter a plane , Just do the same for the support 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Why the fuck did they announce a day trip for Porto last week when then knew they wur close to going under.

fucking amateurs. 

I'd imagine the same reason they were still selling holidays, in the hope they could make enough to keep going. They can't not trade when the company is still active 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd imagine the same reason they were still selling holidays, in the hope they could make enough to keep going. They can't not trade when the company is still active 

Yeah but active with very high potential of going bust which they did. Anyone with half a brain would have stopped selling holidays etc when it was getting to that stage.

16 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Yeah but active with very high potential of going bust which they did. Anyone with half a brain would have stopped selling holidays etc when it was getting to that stage.

Well surely if people had half a brain they wouldn't have booked with them?

Jonnyboyrfc and roger9650 like this

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Well surely if people had half a brain they wouldn't have booked with them?

If the company are advertising shit then these people would have thought things have picked up with the company. Can’t blame the customers.

i wasn’t even one of these people I will be doing the bus.

just making a point about how much of a cunt Thomas cook have made of it  but sounds like u are a wee Thomas cook cheerleader mate.

46 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

If the company are advertising shit then these people would have thought things have picked up with the company. Can’t blame the customers.

i wasn’t even one of these people I will be doing the bus.

just making a point about how much of a cunt Thomas cook have made of it  but sounds like u are a wee Thomas cook cheerleader mate.

Technically they were "solvent" up to Monday morning so had to keep trading 

pollok-bear, Rfc52 and Broxi95 like this

There was a couple on tv yesterday whose wedding had went tits up cos of this unfortunately. They had been in the shop at the weekend enquiring what was going on andother  people were going in then while they were there and booking up holidays. I feel sorry for them but what the fuck were they thinking?

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm Thomas cook daft.

My wee boys actually stuck abroad due to their collapse but being a fan of them and hating my wee yin it's a real bag of mixed emotions for me 

Was a joke ma man and I hope the wee man gets home ok bud.

Rfc52 likes this