Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm Thomas cook daft.

My wee boys actually stuck abroad due to their collapse but being a fan of them and hating my wee yin it's a real bag of mixed emotions for me 

The wee man will be fine, especially if you ask the Mccanns to go and pick him up :pipe:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm Thomas cook daft.

My wee boys actually stuck abroad due to their collapse but being a fan of them and hating my wee yin it's a real bag of mixed emotions for me 

Bet you wish you were stuck on a broad you dirty old bollocks

15 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Has any one managed to get cheap enough flights for Porto or no what is best route to go 

Out from Glasgow to Dublin for a tenner on the Tuesday last thing at night 

Dublin tae Lisbon Wednesday morning first thing. 34 quid. Then lisbon to manchester first thing for 58 quid and 33 quid train up the road 

2 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

I’d hang fire booking until Porto’s disciplinary hearing has happened just in case....

Slovakia have to play Wales behind closed doors for racísm. Hope to fuck Porto get a section closure 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Slovakia have to play Wales behind closed doors for racísm. Hope to fuck Porto get a section closure 

I saw this mate and is given me the absolute fear. I’ve no idea the context with Slovakia in terms of their rap sheet of late so difficult to compare. Surely UEFA won’t buy this defence Porto are stating as well.....

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Hungary got the same punishment as well from the same match I’m sure. Must have been a big racist party 🥳😂

7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Hope to fuck its not behind closed doors.. just booked up for around 710 quid :lol: 

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

We'll blag our way in, it'll be a piece of piss 😃

Do a stadium tour the day before the game then hide in the toilets.

Or Johan, ask someone at the Faeroe FA if they can swing you journalist accreditation...

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Do a stadium tour the day before the game then hide in the toilets.

Or Johan, ask someone at the Faeroe FA if they can swing you journalist accreditation...

Very good idea, actually. I know a few people in the FA. Cheers for that! 😄 

Archived