Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Anybody got a decent priced route to Amsterdam for Feyenoord? Got a decent one but don’t know if I cba with two overnights in Dublin Tuesday/Wednesday to Friday/Saturday

I’m flying from Luton Thursday 10am for £50 then return Saturday at 7pm for £35

not sure what prices between LTN and Glasgow are though 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone heard anything with regards to the club sourcing a new official travel partner for day trips? Not heard anything from the club or ticket office so far.

Since Thomas Cook Sport went to the wall, I'm struggling to think of any other companies who would be able to do it tbh. Obviously Sports Options run trips but their packages don't include a ticket for the match.

30 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

You think everyone should get a ticket mate? Am on 0 points was meant to be going with TC 

Yes mate, any allocation of 3000 most people should be ok. If not through TC there will be loadsa spares over there for way end guaranteed. 

Tarriers going to lazio which is about 5 weeks away have got their tickets in their hands already and we still haven’t been told if we are getting tickets I will be fine as I am on 5-6 points but feel for guys on 0 that don’t know whether to book or no. 

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Anyone heard anything with regards to the club sourcing a new official travel partner for day trips? Not heard anything from the club or ticket office so far.

Since Thomas Cook Sport went to the wall, I'm struggling to think of any other companies who would be able to do it tbh. Obviously Sports Options run trips but their packages don't include a ticket for the match.

Was meant to be confirmed last Tuesday 

Fortnight to the game we’re getting an allocation for and bears are starting to buy tickets for the home end because we still don’t fucking know what’s happening is ridiculous, the clubs treatment of the normal punter in a nutshell 

35 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Fortnight to the game we’re getting an allocation for and bears are starting to buy tickets for the home end because we still don’t fucking know what’s happening is ridiculous, the clubs treatment of the normal punter in a nutshell 

Clubs in general  here I take it you're meaning?

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

As above tickets are available on Porto website and for public sale. Anyone know where away fans are put, just so when getting tickets for home end would prefer being close to our own fans

Folk have been buying for a section they think is close to the away section but apparently the away end is different in Europe. 

13 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Folk have been buying for a section they think is close to the away section but apparently the away end is different in Europe. 

Liverpool were upper tier when they played there last year and had a similar allocation to what we will take so wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the same.

Archived