Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

33 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Ticket purchased. A seen on it u have to send travel details before collecting? What is it they are looking for? Also what if your getting the bus what the fuck u supposed to send them lol

Basically just a screen shot of your name with the flights you have booked. If you are getting a bus take it you mean for Feyenoord the guys running a bus can put a list of names with the booking confirmation to the travel club and you will be sound. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I was told over 3000 applied for Porto and the  allocation is 3200 (same as allocation Liverpool got last year) but the email suggests less tickets than subscriptions so you might be closer.

Was Greg Marshall who said 2500

My route to Porto hunt starts today after the club confirming to those who personally asked there will be no trip , it’s panned out exactly how we all expected the minute Thomas cook finished , no communication from the club no trip , we’d have more respect for the decision makers if they communicated there will be no trip to Porto or possible the rest of the tournament coz we can’t be arsed

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Email out now from club confirming no replacement for Thomas Cook for Porto trip. No surprise, but they really could have confirmed this a week or so ago, was never happening.

I phoned sport options this morning to put my name down if anything comes up , the lad told me they offered to help Rangers and there was a plane there if they wanted it , they never got back to sport options 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I phoned sport options this morning to put my name down if anything comes up , the lad told me they offered to help Rangers and there was a plane there if they wanted it , they never got back to sport options 

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Peak Rangers ticket office. 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I’m not 100% but unless there was a termination upon insolvency clause in the agreement between Rangers and Thomas Cook then the contract may still stand.

I.e we could be precluded in offering official travel with another company at this stage.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

2 mins mate I'll see what I can see. 

Do you need to leave from Porto? Or is Lisbon an option 

I'd say probably leave from Porto as thats where we are flying in although I believe you can get to Lisbon quite cheap from OPO

Just now, FlippinEck said:

I'd say probably leave from Porto as thats where we are flying in although I believe you can get to Lisbon quite cheap from OPO

Glaswegian might have spaces mate for way back. Porto seems dear going anywhere on that day 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Glaswegian might have spaces mate for way back. Porto seems dear going anywhere on that day 

Its a pain in the arse. Can fly out if Porto to Barcelona, various French cities for 30/40 but there's nothing cheap back to UK! 

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Its a pain in the arse. Can fly out if Porto to Barcelona, various French cities for 30/40 but there's nothing cheap back to UK! 

Nightmare mate. I had a look but nothing stood out 

On 08/10/2019 at 20:14, FlippinEck said:

Just need a hotel for the Thursday night!

Take a tent 😁😁

Wont cost a penny 😂😂

I'm currently in Faro in Portugal.  Just been staying in a hostel for €8 a night.  It's fucking ROASTING at the moment. I have a tent in the boot of my motor just incase I cant find anywhere to stay or just want to camp in this cracking weather. 

I've hired a Jeep and going to drive up to Lisbon next week.  Then I'm going to head up to oPorto for the game against Porto. This is my first time in Portugal and I love it. Everyone seems to be really friendly but I've heard that although Lisbon is beautiful, its apparently got lots of thieves - pickpockets etc... they will apparently bolt if you just threaten one of them, but I'll see... if its anything like Faro then I don't expect to see much bother.  I imagine it will be different when its match day in oPorto.  

Bloody pain in the arse with this international break but hopefully that will give time for Jack and Kent to get fit. Any idea how long they are out for?? 

4 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

I've seen flights from Faro (I know it's a bit of a distance) to Glasgow for €40. 

The ones from Porto I've seen are something ridiculous like €250 just for a one way flight to Glasgow...

Something to consider...

On 10/10/2019 at 06:58, Cedrick said:

My route to Porto hunt starts today after the club confirming to those who personally asked there will be no trip , it’s panned out exactly how we all expected the minute Thomas cook finished , no communication from the club no trip , we’d have more respect for the decision makers if they communicated there will be no trip to Porto or possible the rest of the tournament coz we can’t be arsed

Can try Barrhead travel. They might have something?? 

And there is always the option of just googling "cheap flight" and see what comes up...

Archived