Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Can try Barrhead travel. They might have something?? 

And there is always the option of just googling "cheap flight" and see what comes up...

Good advice, I doubt he'd ever have thought of that 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Take a tent 😁😁

Wont cost a penny 😂😂

I'm currently in Faro in Portugal.  Just been staying in a hostel for €8 a night.  It's fucking ROASTING at the moment. I have a tent in the boot of my motor just incase I cant find anywhere to stay or just want to camp in this cracking weather. 

I've hired a Jeep and going to drive up to Lisbon next week.  Then I'm going to head up to oPorto for the game against Porto. This is my first time in Portugal and I love it. Everyone seems to be really friendly but I've heard that although Lisbon is beautiful, its apparently got lots of thieves - pickpockets etc... they will apparently bolt if you just threaten one of them, but I'll see... if its anything like Faro then I don't expect to see much bother.  I imagine it will be different when its match day in oPorto.  

Bloody pain in the arse with this international break but hopefully that will give time for Jack and Kent to get fit. Any idea how long they are out for?? 

You would get absolutely slapped about. 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Booked Edinburgh flight to Gatwick Thursday , Gatwick to Porto  , arrive in Porto midday , Porto to Gatwick sat morning home , train from Gatwick back up the road , quite shite then Motherwell ibrox 😂😂

Why didn't you google "cheap flights" ffs

17 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Take a tent 😁😁

Wont cost a penny 😂😂

I'm currently in Faro in Portugal.  Just been staying in a hostel for €8 a night.  It's fucking ROASTING at the moment. I have a tent in the boot of my motor just incase I cant find anywhere to stay or just want to camp in this cracking weather. 

I've hired a Jeep and going to drive up to Lisbon next week.  Then I'm going to head up to oPorto for the game against Porto. This is my first time in Portugal and I love it. Everyone seems to be really friendly but I've heard that although Lisbon is beautiful, its apparently got lots of thieves - pickpockets etc... they will apparently bolt if you just threaten one of them, but I'll see... if its anything like Faro then I don't expect to see much bother.  I imagine it will be different when its match day in oPorto.  

Bloody pain in the arse with this inteJkrnational break but hopefully that will give time for Jack and Kent to get fit. Any idea how long they are out for?? 

:lol:

If anyone still looking for a cheap way to Porto. Edi to Toulouse on Wed night (cheap hotel near airport) then Toulouse too OPO first thing Thursday morning was working out about £44 plus the toulouse hotel (was one for 51 next to hotel good if splitting between 2)

9 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

If anyone still looking for a cheap way to Porto. Edi to Toulouse on Wed night (cheap hotel near airport) then Toulouse too OPO first thing Thursday morning was working out about £44 plus the toulouse hotel (was one for 51 next to hotel good if splitting between 2)

That's some deal

11 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Can’t see that cheap a flight my mate is about to book another route. He can only get Thursday-Friday off work. 

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Goat a cupla tickets yusssssss

Nice one, my mates got their tickets this morning as well.

Shitting myself for tomorrow, setting every alarm in the house to make sure online for sale time 😂

Zero point loyal 🇬🇧

47 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Can’t see that cheap a flight my mate is about to book another route. He can only get Thursday-Friday off work. 

They are there,  gone up slightly, 21 and 25 (before ryanair extras) 6:30pm leaves edinburgh on wed night

Archived