Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ayro said:

Nice one, my mates got their tickets this morning as well.

Shitting myself for tomorrow, setting every alarm in the house to make sure online for sale time πŸ˜‚

Zero point loyal πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Β 

Β 

Β 

Zero pointer sale is next Sunday mate

15 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’ve heard it’s sold out?

Is it mate aye?Β Was just cos the boy was setting all sorts of alarms to get up in the morning & if he’s on zero points couldn’t get one tomorrow regardless.

12 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

If anyone still looking for a cheap way to Porto. Edi to Toulouse on Wed night (cheap hotel near airport) then Toulouse too OPO first thing Thursday morning was working out about Β£44 plus the toulouse hotel (was one for 51 next to hotel good if splitting between 2)

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ», how the fuck can ye fly direct to Toulouse fi Scotland but no Portugal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

That's Porto away sold outΒ 

Β 

12 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Take it no one on 0 points would have got one?

I got a ticket was on zero points, must have been one of the lucky ones

9 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

I had one in my basket For my mate and it was saying you need 1 or more points. Yet it was after 9

Mine went straight in from the link on the email 3 minute wait time, no issues.

My mate on 1 point had some issues getting in yesterday and had to call the TO to sort out so he advised me on the email link rather than through the website.

1 minute ago, Gary185 said:

It's a bit rubbish if you joined the travel club recently you could have paid Β£40 quid to join,Β applied for Porto and faynoord and getΒ nothingΒ 

Really don’t see an issue with it mate. It’s a points system which is the way tickets should be distributed IMO, the troops who go to most games deserve to be there most.

1 minute ago, Gary185 said:

It's a bit rubbish if you joined the travel club recently you could have paid Β£40 quid to join,Β applied for Porto and faynoord and getΒ nothingΒ 

Is it ? What about the folk on 1 point who have been to a game and maybe been unlucky in other ballots. If you apply and don’t getyou will be on 2 points on next application.Β 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Really don’t see an issue with it mate. It’s a points system which is the way tickets should be distributed IMO, the troops who go to most games deserve to be there most.

Yeah I understand it's the fairest way possible

Β 

but it's just annoying as me and the Mrs paid Β£80 quid to Join but doubt we will get ether oh well

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

Is it ? What about the folk on 1 point who have been to a game and maybe been unlucky in other ballots. If you apply and don’t getyou will be on 2 points on next application.Β 

What so you get a point for been unsuccessful still ?

Archived