Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

Where you staying in Porto ya mad bastard? Think we're right at the square.

We are Lisbon the night before then up on the glassy bus.

Drop you a message when we arrive. Probably see 4 daft cunts whiteying and that'll be us 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Going Glasgow Luton Porto on Thursday morning then Porto Lisbon Luton Glasgow on way home Friday. Bit of a fuck about but cheapest a could see 

Ooft, that's a mission and a half mate. Annoying how getting out there is a piece of piss but getting back is a pain in the arse and more expensive than going out there. 

34 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Ooft, that's a mission and a half mate. Annoying how getting out there is a piece of piss but getting back is a pain in the arse and more expensive than going out there. 

A know mate if everything goes ok be back in Glasgow for dinner time Friday so no bad 

22 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A know mate if everything goes ok be back in Glasgow for dinner time Friday so no bad 

Me and my mate have to do an all nighter in Heathrow on the way back on the Friday night. Flight gets in half 11 and then on to Edinburgh at 6:40. Got a good deal tho so it's not all bad news and at least the bars will be open all night 🍻

5 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Going Glasgow Luton Porto on Thursday morning then Porto Lisbon Luton Glasgow on way home Friday. Bit of a fuck about but cheapest a could see 

7 o’clock flight down to Luton then 10.25 to Porto? 

4 hours ago, MisterC said:

Me and my mate have to do an all nighter in Heathrow on the way back on the Friday night. Flight gets in half 11 and then on to Edinburgh at 6:40. Got a good deal tho so it's not all bad news and at least the bars will be open all night 🍻

Fuck that :lol: my route back is Lisbon-Paris-Faroes. Fly out 12.15 and am backmat 19.00....as oppose the flights the other  way.. faroes-copenhagen-amsterdam-lisbon.. 08.20 get in 22.50. Long day! :lol:

Fly out 9am Wed. Stopover in Majorca then on to Porto. Get there 10pm. Return Fri 4am taxi to airport. Flight to Milan. 10hrs to waste. Get to London 10pm. Quick nap. Drive to Glasgow. Stay over 1 night. Drive back down to London. I'm gonna be fucked for days afterwards. Canny wait :lol:

8 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Anyone doing Edinburgh to Stansted, then Stansted Lisbon on the Wednesday? Same return journey on the Friday?

I’m doing that flight out on the Wednesday morning mate. 06:25 flight to Stansted and then onto Lisbon at 09:45. 

15 hours ago, MisterC said:

Last time I did that all the bars were closed in Heathrow it was torture 

56 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Last time I did that all the bars were closed in Heathrow it was torture 

Get a taxi to the nearest night club......done that  heading to Barcelona last time we played them, we had a great  night.

11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Aye very good mate! That bus journey has a shambles written all over it! Can’t wait! 

Aww it will be wild haha.

I'll be in lisbon from 1020 on the Wednesday morning so I'll see what excursions we can all go on

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aww it will be wild haha.

I'll be in lisbon from 1020 on the Wednesday morning so I'll see what excursions we can all go on

Brilliant mate, if you could price up the cathedral that would be great! 

Archived