scottyc06

Europa League Travel Thread

18 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Nice! There is a very bad storm up here just now. Flights are affected today and probably tomorrow... hopefully alright on Wed. 

Ffs

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone looking to do Feyenoord and no booked up not a bad deal. 

I’ve not booked up as I was hoping for a day trip but still fancy going, how long would it take to get there with this route and I take it this is just travel for £112 would still have to book a hotel for a night I’m guessing?

33 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I’ve not booked up as I was hoping for a day trip but still fancy going, how long would it take to get there with this route and I take it this is just travel for £112 would still have to book a hotel for a night I’m guessing?

🤣

1690tamRFC likes this

37 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

No, its overnight ferry and returning after the game via Amsterdam (bit of a detour if they are returning via Calais) by the looks of it 

1 hour ago, don logan said:

You insist that you did tell her and that she's clearly forgotten and is losing it.

Like it.  Woke up this morning and just thought to myself...awww naw. 😂🙈

don logan likes this

2 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

No sure if you need a hotel reading that itenery as it’s leaving half past mid night on the Thursday night/Friday morning to get the first ferry home if I read that correctly, am no going that way was just passing it on for anyone still looking.

Dunkirk is in France a think.