Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No gonae lie but the glassy bus and the game were absolutely fucking amazing man.

The bus going was bedlam and on the way home ended up just as good. Throats fucked and my piss is glow in the dark orange :lol: but it was fucking brilliant 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

No gonae lie but the glassy bus and the game were absolutely fucking amazing man.

The bus going was bedlam and on the way home ended up just as good. Throats fucked and my piss is glow in the dark orange :lol: but it was fucking brilliant 

Staunch piss, mate. 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I'm further away from home than I was yesterday 😀

Roughing it in Milan at the moment. There's only so much Pizza and beer a guy can take.

Some trip this in saving a few quid. Only 6 hours til my flight home

Just landed in Paris myself.. time forna bier I think!!

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Was interesting to discover benfica have a fairly famous fan last night mate :lol:

A gave the boy the ticket. Some of the videos on his twitter are brilliant :lol: looks like he had a brilliant time seemed a little nervous before the buses left. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

A gave the boy the ticket. Some of the videos on his twitter are brilliant :lol: looks like he had a brilliant time seemed a little nervous before the buses left. 

Awww that wee boy?

Mate he loved it. 

Was singing all the songs and probably thought wtf is happening here 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Awww that wee boy?

Mate he loved it. 

Was singing all the songs and probably thought wtf is happening here 

Aye mate seemed sound a was looking at him going on bus 2 saying to myself don’t go near the back of the bus but he just kept walking :lol: 

Good he settled in alright as a was worried. 

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye mate seemed sound a was looking at him going on bus 2 saying to myself don’t go near the back of the bus but he just kept walking :lol: 

Good he settled in alright as a was worried. 

Aye he seemed to get going quite early on. Fair fucks to the boy btw. 

Archived