Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Some effort mate 

Mate - you must be fucking shitting it. Fear thread was invented for yourself :lol: 

My heartburn is out of this world.. tried to have a coffee and I almost cried like a fucking wean. Went with icecold whisky instead. 

42 minutes ago, MisterC said:

That's us just in the door. The all nighter in Heathrow wasn't as bad as it could have been which was a relief.

Big thanks, handshakes etc to everyone we saw out there. Great to see rm well represented out there.

Our all-nighter in Lisbon was a nightmare shambolic planning. 

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

That's us just in the door. The all nighter in Heathrow wasn't as bad as it could have been which was a relief.

Big thanks, handshakes etc to everyone we saw out there. Great to see rm well represented out there.

Just in the door?? Fuck sakes. 

10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Just in the door?? Fuck sakes. 

Our flight got in to Heathrow at 11:30 and the flight to ed was at 6:40 and got in early. Domestic flight so no passport control and our bus to Glasgow was right there so we were back at mine at cowboy time

18 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Our flight got in to Heathrow at 11:30 and the flight to ed was at 6:40 and got in early. Domestic flight so no passport control and our bus to Glasgow was right there so we were back at mine at cowboy time

Nice. I was in the door at around 19.00 last night.. straight back out :lol: 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Nice. I was in the door at around 19.00 last night.. straight back out :lol: 

Fucking hell mate! After a stroll round lisbon we ended up back at the british bar. Met a couple of bears there and we stayed for a few before heading for our flight. Had a couple of complimentary beers on the flight too. 

8 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Fucking hell mate! After a stroll round lisbon we ended up back at the british bar. Met a couple of bears there and we stayed for a few before heading for our flight. Had a couple of complimentary beers on the flight too. 

Nice one. I thought I had hours in Paris but apparently I didnt.. Even though I was checked in all the way they made me go all the way out and back in.. took ages and I JUST made the flight.. nae beers in Paris.. Made up for it on the flight though 😉 

Just now, johanhentze said:

Nice one. I thought I had hours in Paris but apparently I didnt.. Even though I was checked in all the way they made me go all the way out and back in.. took ages and I JUST made the flight.. nae beers in Paris.. Made up for it on the flight though 😉 

I can well imagine you did 😂

Archived