Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
scottyc06

Europa League Travel Thread

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

For some reason I can’t purchase mine this keeps coming up. Any ideas? 

344C7C20-0B3C-4637-8DBF-56F7E3E78C3C.png

Check the basket that you have  only  1 ticket showing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, davis1986 said:

For some reason I can’t purchase mine this keeps coming up. Any ideas? 

344C7C20-0B3C-4637-8DBF-56F7E3E78C3C.png

Go to your basket and make sure you haven’t clicked it twice by mistake. If you have remove one by pressing the little red x at the bottom of the ticket receipt.

surfsup2 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Done that only one ticket in basket 

Could try starting from the beginning add the ticket to basket then it will say log in to purchase which will then ask for your user name and password 

try that 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Could try starting from the beginning add the ticket to basket then it will say log in to purchase which will then ask for your user name and password 

try that 👍

I’ve tried everything mate I’ve emailed them just now so hopefully get a reply before the deadline raging 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cp9 said:

What itinerary needs to be sent over? Screen shots of flights?

Need to send over your flight confirmation to the travel club email they will let you know collection date if picking up or will post .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

I’ve tried everything mate I’ve emailed them just now so hopefully get a reply before the deadline raging 

Best of luck hopefully all okay .

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...