Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

19 hours ago, Cedrick said:

If Rangers run a trip with one plane which in this case looks likely , you’r talking that’s 300 people if even that , so there’s 2200 tickets available independent hence people on 1 or 0 points will be in with a better shout independent than traveling on the official trip , chance you take when deciding how to travel 

Will be under 2000 after players and cooperates. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't think they did. I'd say the site either went down or was fucked. Mate got a ticket after 40 mins of trying. I gave up after an hour but tried again at 11.30am and got one :UK:

The tickets were sold out but some people that had tickets in their basket never completed the ticket purchase hence some going back online. No doubt somecunt going looking for their passport number and making a cunt of it 😂

38 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Anyone else got tickets for the home end ? 😬 

My advice would be watch it in the pub mate, I was in the home end last time we played them, I’ve been all over Europe, in home and away ends, it’s the only away end where I came out  saying “never again”.

I’ve not got a ticket this time, and still stand by what I said.

Applied for myself and one other for the official trip - got an email saying successful, so went on and paid the £776 it was asking for. The trip was £369pp + the cost of a ticket.

I think the tickets are £38(?), so that’s two trips and only one ticket I’ve been charged for?

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

half wine on route hopefully don't lose my mind before Amsterdam (going via Dublin fs haha)

My daughter and friends going from Manchester to Amsterdam then glassy bus on Thursday.

so hoping all will be  good as will be in Lanzarote  Looking on here to make sure all ok 😱🤣🤣

13 hours ago, RFCstuart said:

Applied for myself and one other for the official trip - got an email saying successful, so went on and paid the £776 it was asking for. The trip was £369pp + the cost of a ticket.

I think the tickets are £38(?), so that’s two trips and only one ticket I’ve been charged for?

A would double check with them but am sure your mate has to pay for his own ticket sure I have seen a few folk say that. 

Archived