Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/11/2019 at 10:29, BlueBeard said:

My advice would be watch it in the pub mate, I was in the home end last time we played them, I’ve been all over Europe, in home and away ends, it’s the only away end where I came out  saying “never again”.

I’ve not got a ticket this time, and still stand by what I said.

👍🏻 Cheers mate, fully aware of the risk loads of other telling me the same. 

I have a ticket but not decided on whether I’ll use it or not. Part of me thinks it’s stupid risk to take but travelling all that way and not getting in to the game will leave me scunnered. 

3 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Swithering about going to Amsterdam for a couple of days got last minute holidays fi the work but the prices are mental.

Go on mate, you’ll be sick as fuck when everyone’s there and your missing out. 

To anyone who registered interest for the official Feyenoord flight and overnight stay...your chances of getting a spot on there may not be dead just yet!

I've just had an e-mail from Sport Travel Management letting me know that 2 spaces had become available and that I was first on the ticket office's waiting list for them.

I'm taking them up on the offer, but just letting people know that more spaces may become available if there's more cancellations/failed payments etc. Keep an eye on your inbox/junk email  in the coming days...

On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 22:52, jackunion said:

👍🏻 Cheers mate, fully aware of the risk loads of other telling me the same. 

I have a ticket but not decided on whether I’ll use it or not. Part of me thinks it’s stupid risk to take but travelling all that way and not getting in to the game will leave me scunnered. 

I'd 100% go if I was you. Don't listen to all the scaremongers. Aye I've no doubt it was dodgy as fuck the last time we went, I remember watching on TV and Rangers fans were getting chased all around the place. That was like 17years ago though.

Just keep your wits about you and don't take the piss jumping about mad when we score and you will be brand new. Would be a good experience behind enemy lines as such.

2 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

I'd 100% go if I was you. Don't listen to all the scaremongers. Aye I've no doubt it was dodgy as fuck the last time we went, I remember watching on TV and Rangers fans were getting chased all around the place. That was like 17years ago though.

Just keep your wits about you and don't take the piss jumping about mad when we score and you will be brand new. Would be a good experience behind enemy lines as such.

Great advice from someone who hasn’t been and done it !!

I came out the stadium (home end) n the bastards were running up n down with tri colours chanting ira, couldn’t get into the station at their end of the ground because they were picking of anyone who spoke English, and couldn’t get out towards Rangers fans because of police barricades.

I can guarantee you it was not and will not, be  “a good experience behind enemy lines”.

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Wouldn’t even know where to start man, met a few boys in Luxembourg that are getting the train through but a think that’ll be jailbait man but if a need to a will.

10 of us going and only a few of us have tickets. No doubt be a few staying in the dam so you can take one of our spaces 👍🏼

Archived