Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tight with the flight time I'm looking at which gets in early afternoon. Wont have time to hunt around, and dont fancy a solo jaunt on the train to rotterdam tbh. Need to find a bus leaving after 3  and confirm a space or I'm fucked for the flight I want to get.

Pm me mate, only about 15 from the bus I’m getting have tickets so we’re getting the train to Rotterdam. you’re welcome to join us to save being on your own. 

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I think the police had a say on what time the Glassy busses are leaving, guy that sits next to me at Ibrox is getting the flexibus to Rotterdam from the airport not sure what time his flight lands at. 

Aye glassy are sold out now anyways. Tbh, think Rotterdam could be a bit messy and after my stroke this year thats something I can do without. 😂. I'd take the chance getting there probably, but after the game think could be sitting ducks trying to get back to the Dam.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye glassy are sold out now anyways. Tbh, think Rotterdam could be a bit messy and after my stroke this year thats something I can do without. 😂. I'd take the chance getting there probably, but after the game think could be sitting ducks trying to get back to the Dam.

Nah mate the cops will be all over the place after it you will be put on a train ASAP.  Tag along with @Billy1984 you will be sound. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Nah mate the cops will be all over the place after it you will be put on a train ASAP.  Tag along with @Billy1984 you will be sound. 

Against Man City in the champions league, after the game there was a train at the station outside the away end to take fans straight back to Amsterdam, guess we will be the same.

I was in Rotterdam the last time we played them and surprisingly I saw virtually no trouble, the only time anything kicked off was at the game when we scored and Bears in the home end gave themselves away. The Police sealed off an area down at the harbour and we were all "invited" to congregate there before the game, which was not a problem. It was a very nice area, plenty of bars and eateries and we did not see a Feyernoord fan until we approached the stadium.

I would imagine that there will be a similar arrangement this time, and if I was going this time I would certainly have no hesitation in going along with it. Walking around Rotterdam before the game is not something I would fancy.

30 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

05:50 from Edinburgh Wednesday morning, back the Saturday. are the bars open at 3am at Edi airport? Cheers

Never anything opened in edi airport no matter what time you go. Hate that airport 😂

Archived