Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

4 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Entry for that game was a disaster waiting to happen. We were lucky nobody got crushed to death. Whoever from the club said that entry arrangement was suitable should’ve been dragged over the coals.

Emailed the slo about the danger the bears were in on entry to Vienna and Porto , I’ll paste his replies below 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Emailed the slo about the danger the bears were in on entry to Vienna and Porto , I’ll paste his replies below 

Cunt is stealing a wage of our club and his da is a bumping bastards with his prices in his pub.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Cunt is stealing a wage of our club and his da is a bumping bastards with his prices in his pub.

Might be plenty good behind the scenes he’s doing I know nothing about but I’ve required his organisation skills along with our security team for safe entry abroad and they fail every time 

48 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Porto was a shambles to mate , over a hour on a steep staircase , surly to fuck you hold us at the bottom of the stairs then filter us thru the police with a free non stop climb to the top 

Mate even Progres was a pain in the hole trying to get in, it’s as if they go out their way to make it awkward.

42 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate even Progres was a pain in the hole trying to get in, it’s as if they go out their way to make it awkward.

Porto was a shambles a few weeks ago. Only decent ones getting in over the last few years have been in Denmark & Moscow really. 

There have been some absolute horror shows where it’s been a miracle folk haven’t been seriously hurt, particularly Vienna & Skopje. 

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Porto was a shambles a few weeks ago. Only decent ones getting in over the last few years have been in Denmark & Moscow really. 

There have been some absolute horror shows where it’s been a miracle folk haven’t been seriously hurt, particularly Vienna & Skopje. 

Mate 3000 with 4 turnstiles for Thursday is a cert for someone to get hurt, can’t believe we agreed to it. St johnstone earlier in the season was 2 turnstile at the end I was in and we got in late & it was very cramped also kids there aswell it was dangerous. 3000 in Rotterdam suggests the same thing will happen. Ridiculous.

33 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate 3000 with 4 turnstiles for Thursday is a cert for someone to get hurt, can’t believe we agreed to it. St johnstone earlier in the season was 2 turnstile at the end I was in and we got in late & it was very cramped also kids there aswell it was dangerous. 3000 in Rotterdam suggests the same thing will happen. Ridiculous.

It’s an absolute nonsense. Works out at about 6 people going through each turnstile per minute if you’ve got the full 2 hours. Never going to happen. 

3 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Do folk reckon it’ll be safe enough to explore Rotterdam during the day? 

Never like just staying in the one place all day for these trips. 

You’ll  be fine if your not trying to antagonise them mate, showing colours is gony attract the clowns 

if yer looking for trouble it will find you first, no matter where you are in Holland. So same as back hame really, they might appear polite an we’ll mannered the Dutch, but they don’t take any shite either 

4 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Buzzing. Boozer for 10am the morn 👌🍻🇬🇧

Stones cafe/bar open til 4am as well! Decent atmosphere in there don’t think there’s many bars open as late as that either bang in the middle of the RLD, spent many nights in there!

On 25/11/2019 at 22:08, Cedrick said:

Porto was a shambles to mate , over a hour on a steep staircase , surly to fuck you hold us at the bottom of the stairs then filter us thru the police with a free non stop climb to the top 

I must've missed all that. Staggered up about 15 mins before kickoff and strolled in. No queues or hassle.

7 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I must've missed all that. Staggered up about 15 mins before kickoff and strolled in. No queues or hassle.

Same here in vienna. We had a little wait but we got a tram from North of stadium along and avoided the fan march to ground and got in with time to spare. 

Archived