Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

All those going to Porto - what routes are you taking and what sort of price were you shelling out for flights?

Manchester to Porto - 24th October @ 10:40 am

Porto to Manchester 26th October @ 12,25 pm

£155 return. 

Hotel in Manchester on the Wednesday - £40 

Hotels in Porto for two nights - £60. 

25 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

What we thinking points wise for both games ? My mate am going with is on 5 he’s no going to Porto only Feyenoord. A will be on 7 after Porto reckon we will be sound for  Feyenoord Indy ? 

I’m sure your mate will be sound, I’m hoping  to be ok for Feyenoord on 5 points.

9 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Seems if we get 5% which will be just over 2500 if it’s still a 51000 seater. 

If we get 2500 you would imagine 4 maybe even 3 would see you across the line? 

9 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

But there will be people on 0 and 1 points that will do the official day trip, so it depends how many of them get tickets aswell.

What do people Doing the official travel say on 1 point get before people on say 2 points independently 

3 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

What do people Doing the official travel say on 1 point get before people on say 2 points independently 

People going official will get a ticket before me on 6 points if Thomas Cook run a flight they get priority. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

People going official will get a ticket before me on 6 points if Thomas Cook run a flight they get priority. 

Oh right. So if u do official travel you will probably get one regardless of how many points your on 

6 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

Oh right. So if u do official travel you will probably get one regardless of how many points your on 

Unless the flight is full with folk on more points than you they take priority. Would be shocked if folk on higher points don’t go Indy just cause it’s Holland easy place to get to good for a couple of days away. You will always get a few on high points that always got Thomas Cook. 

Just booked up for Porto as well as Feyenoord now:

Flying out early Thursday morning:

Edinburgh - Lisbon - Porto (train)

flying back on Saturday morning 

Lisbon - Dublin - Glasgow 

£201 return which I’m relatively happy with. Hoping for a big allocation from Porto so we can get tickets on 0 TC points 🥴

What's the chances of getting tickets once in Porto?

I'll be coming from Miami so not going as a registered tc member.

Always managed to get in wherever the destination...............that includes the last trip to Rotterdam when we ended up on the other side of the "no man's land" right in the middle of their lunatics!

We eventually ran a gauntlet (fighting our way through the cunts) and got through the door into the empty section and then into the Rangers section.

There was no way we were jumping in the moat, or running out of the stadium like some, but it was scary stuff!

Getting to old for that shite, so a few days in tranquil Porto is my preference.

Archived