Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

18 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

If we get the full 2,500 we are entitled to everyone should be sorted. They have cut allocations for security reasons before though so if they do that it’ll be tough 

Fair point. Would obviously much rather go indy. But if going with TC guarantees a ticket I'm tempted to hold off and just miss the flight back.

Shambles the way it's ran.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/09/2019 at 09:31, RFC RYAN said:

£130 for flights to Lisbon Thursday morning edinburgh-lisbon land at 9.30 local time then on the Friday Lisbon-Manchester land at Manchester about 9.40 train up the road to Motherwell/Glasgow £30. Going with the glassy to Porto and back no hotel needed will just go to the airport after the game for a 6am flight home. So £160 all in and whatever the glassy bus will be. No too bad, just booked it all up yesterday. The no hotel might turn out to be a shocking idea. 

You’re going to be cunted :lol: 

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

You’re going to be cunted :lol: 

I did that after Maribor. Bus straight back to Vienna Airport for a early morning flight to Mallorca for a 4 hour layover before back to Edinburgh. Was tough but worth it! 

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

2600 Feyenoord @ Ibrox fuck me man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye that’s some number - I’d imagine their behaviour and what happens next Thursday will determine what sort of experience all the bears travelling over to their place will have in November. Have things changed in those 15+ years I wonder 

14 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Aye that’s some number - I’d imagine their behaviour and what happens next Thursday will determine what sort of experience all the bears travelling over to their place will have in November. Have things changed in those 15+ years I wonder 

Will be absolutely sound over there the same as everywhere we go. Got warned about Moscow and Warsaw both sound.

Archived