Uefa charge

KBOO72

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Where were the bans last season then?? 

Look mate. Stop being pedantic, we all know your views, sing what the fuck you like in the full knowledge that if it’s deemed racist/sectarian fellow bears will miss games. 

Nobody is stopping you or trying to convince you otherwise 

Fyi we were punished the season before dropping down the leagues and the season before-  which effectively means “for years”

58 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Look mate. Stop being pedantic, we all know your views, sing what the fuck you like in the full knowledge that if it’s deemed racist/sectarian fellow bears will miss games. 

Nobody is stopping you or trying to convince you otherwise 

Fyi we were punished the season before dropping down the leagues and the season before-  which effectively means “for years”

So no bans. 👍👍

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So no bans then 👍👍

You’re right CB, why no bans last year?  can only think that they didn’t have a delegate at any of our games to record any unacceptable songs/words as evidence. 

The fines were for other incidents (non-sectarian) - that I’m sure most clubs pick up now and again, and not deemed serious enough for the club to warn the fans about....or did they, I’m not sure? 

18 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

You’re right CB, why no bans last year?  can only think that they didn’t have a delegate at any of our games to record any unacceptable songs/words as evidence. 

The fines were for other incidents (non-sectarian) - that I’m sure most clubs pick up now and again, and not deemed serious enough for the club to warn the fans about....or did they, I’m not sure? 

I’m going for the club was warned last season and they said nothing. They were told this time a punishment was coming and they said nothing because they thought it would be a fine and they would have a stick to beat us with without too much damage  

They then shit themselves when it’s a closure and realise we probably have another closure coming because they said nothing. 

We then have the scramble to refuse away tickets and a sudden meeting with the RSC’s because they underestimated how angry the support would get over this, also don’t believe they expected The UB to get the backing they did,  board fucked it once again. 

On 31/08/2019 at 13:17, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Not banned  last year.  So what.  If I was not done for speeding last year but was this year it’s hardly an argument.  UEFA have raised the bar in terms of what is acceptable and we are now being watched!

Society is becoming less tolerant of homophobia racism and religious intolerance.  

As someone who identifies as protestant( my upbringing) but who is atheist ( my open mind and education) I am more interested in equality and climate change and the future than in the past.

I abhor Catholicism and the IRA  and the SNP. I am a Unionist.  I abhor separate schools, lack of promotion of contraception and the rest of their nonsense 

Many of us will have different  views and that is ok.

Our club is a broad church.  I have A strong PUL heritage. I don’t however need to sing about it in a manner which damages my club  which I support unreservedly.  

We do not have to agree on every aspect of our politics or who plays on the left against them.

... but we should not indulge in self harm.... and TBB and super Rangers etc on match days is now self harm.  

I understand that the SFA  and SPL have their hands tied but UEFA and society are watching. 

We just need to be clever.  

We need to identify our common aim which is the success of our club and do everything we can to ensure we prosper.  

Very succinct and I echo  every word.

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 00:13, TheCutch said:

Think its because we refused the away tickets that we have a 3000 ban.

The next step after patial closure is supposed to be full closure. 

Not seen too many full ground closures tbh . Again I think too many bears are reading the redtops too much

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 13:17, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Not banned  last year.  So what.  If I was not done for speeding last year but was this year it’s hardly an argument.  UEFA have raised the bar in terms of what is acceptable and we are now being watched!

Society is becoming less tolerant of homophobia racism and religious intolerance.  

As someone who identifies as protestant( my upbringing) but who is atheist ( my open mind and education) I am more interested in equality and climate change and the future than in the past.

I abhor Catholicism and the IRA  and the SNP. I am a Unionist.  I abhor separate schools, lack of promotion of contraception and the rest of their nonsense 

Many of us will have different  views and that is ok.

Our club is a broad church.  I have A strong PUL heritage. I don’t however need to sing about it in a manner which damages my club  which I support unreservedly.  

We do not have to agree on every aspect of our politics or who plays on the left against them.

... but we should not indulge in self harm.... and TBB and super Rangers etc on match days is now self harm.  

When you say society . You mean the media surely . It is these cunts mostly , that keep this in the mainstream when it suits them of course

Sky for example is a complete turn off at this moment . Talksport as bad . On and on  and on . It it's boring as fuck

Self gratification for ratings and drama if you ask me

When in reality , they are completely wasting football as we know it

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Sad times. CD1 shut for Feyenoord which means my daughter misses out on the game. She's booked it off as well. 

Hopefully get a ticket for her. 

She will get a ticket elsewhere STG. 

I think as it was an early decision, all 3k will be relocated to other seats this time. 

7 hours ago, TheCutch said:

She will get a ticket elsewhere STG. 

I think as it was an early decision, all 3k will be relocated to other seats this time. 

Hope so. I only just received the email last night. For some reason it went into my junk folder.  Just as well I check it periodically. 

8 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Sad times. CD1 shut for Feyenoord which means my daughter misses out on the game. She's booked it off as well. 

Hopefully get a ticket for her. 

There still charging full price for those that are affected so I would imagine that they will relocate those affected then release the rest for general sale.

On 30/08/2019 at 21:22, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thank fuck UEFA officials never walked up Buchanan street before the game and took offence..........to a sticker..:no:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17871943.sectarian-kill-taigs-sticker-spotted-buchanan-street/

Heaven help them if they ever walk into a typical toilet cubical!

Probably can cross out all the boxes in offended bingo with the graffiti.