Time After Time

BlanketOfBlue

1 minute ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Time after time, after time, we have the opportunity to completely bury that stinking  fucking rancid Paedo club. Our board are greedy cowardly shite bags. We perpetually take it up the arse. Why? You fucking tell me. C'mon to fuck guys, let's not only set about them tomorrow,  but set about them in every measure that they tried to destroy our club. Rome will fall, it is prophecy!

I hear you. Hoping Gerrard calls tonight to bring me in for the game tomorrow, even just a temp contract would do. I've no doubt he's had scouts kicking about at the 5 asides on a Wednesday, and I'm pretty sure I've shown enough for them to be interested. He is leaving it a bit late, I'd still need to book a Megabus and that but I'd happily do that for my team.

1 hour ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Time after time, after time, we have the opportunity to completely bury that stinking  fucking rancid Paedo club. Our board are greedy cowardly shite bags. We perpetually take it up the arse. Why? You fucking tell me. C'mon to fuck guys, let's not only set about them tomorrow,  but set about them in every measure that they tried to destroy our club. Rome will fall, it is prophecy!

The quicker we all donate to the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, the quicker that will happen.

Erskine_Park_Ibrox_Seats_Jo.thumb.jpg.34

3 hours ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I love the night before a game against they bastards, hunners of threads started with cunts mwi and talking a load of shite, fucking brilliant :lol:

The best bit is. You get what they mean. Coz your also buzzing and mwi 😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Why you being miserable on the eve of us smashing they cunts? Chin up, the taigs are getting buried in the morning 🇬🇧