Gerrard and Davis : Post Match Reactions

Virtuoso

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He’d be very surprised if we get anyone in......

😱

Will wait and see if he's just keeping his cards close to his chest and purposely giving nothing away, but if that's true then we're winning nothing this season and the tarriers are going to stroll to another treble. 

1 minute ago, five stars said:

Gerrard said tactics were to initially take control of the game (hence the two hundred midfielders). Then try to go on and win it later.

I wonder if it was his idea or this tactical genius coach?

Utterly daft approach to take to this game regardless if it's him or beale.

You play to your strengths and go after the weakness in the opposition. They had two debuting fullbacks, one who has been under huge pressure. We didn't attack either. We also didn't press them something we know works.

9 minutes ago, five stars said:

Gerrard said tactics were to initially take control of the game (hence the two hundred midfielders). Then try to go on and win it later.

I wonder if it was his idea or this tactical genius coach?

In an old firm game you grab it by the balls right from the start. 

Simple.

Trouble for me is they knew that and did it today by pushing us in to our own half from the start, and we did not have the character or strength to dealwith it.

16 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Missed Jones red card.

I stopped watching, I presume he didn’t break some mutants leg.

Disappointing 

Me too. Telly went off when that fucking gnome scored. Who wants to hear Crocker and Walker gloating?

Key thing for me is that a lot of people learn a lot of lessons from that. Only if that happens can we win this league.

Just now, King Jela said:

How do you figure that out? They came out and dominated until their goal, after that they just sat back, wasted time, frustrated us and just completely controlled the game. We were woeful. Did we create anything at all? 

Yip.