Win together, lose together

Stunels

Whatever criticisms we have of Gerrard's decisions today, or the players' performances, I'm trying to stay positive.

Gerrard fucked it but its learning and that was not our full power today, we can do better and we will.  

I'm dissapointed as hell but at least its a team game, right?

1 hour ago, Stunels said:

Whatever criticisms we have of Gerrard's decisions today, or the players' performances, I'm trying to stay positive.

Gerrard fucked it but its learning and that was not our full power today, we can do better and we will.  

Definately stay positive....(That horse has shit) is a term i use when something has been and gone. We Move on we wernt at it all over the park..it wont be the first or last Rangers side to have that type of game. But we have 6 great games in Europe to look forward to and tons of league games. 3 point gap is nowt. Yes am flat and in a bad mood but we will bounce back. So when the dust settles...be positive about the season ahead

1 hour ago, Stunels said:

I’m not taking any responsibility for that loss , I went buzzing ready to give it my all for the team , the wind was taken out my sails with the selection but you think see how it goes , it went the way we thought from the minute the team was announced , Gerrard got it ridiculously wrong 

19 minutes ago, tm91 said:

This learning curve stuff is bullshit. Learning curve is the other manager changing tactics during the game and not knowing how to respond to it.

Learning curve isn't changing your formation into one completely unfamiliar, playing with no wingers or wide players and five central midfielders, subbing on an injured winger over a fresh one who got a key assist three days ago, or lumping the ball up to a 5'7 guy playing against a 6'5 defender hoping for second balls.

He didn't just make a mistake like not subbing until it was too late, there were absolutely bizarre decisions. He chose to play it safe against a team he knows how to beat because he's already beat them twice. Just bizarre.

Do people not realise that Kamara, Jack & Davis all played in the 2-0 win in may....the personell was the same outfield players bar kent for Aribo....and before people claim kent was a winger that day is bollox as he had a free role that day...we didn't have the same level of intensity in the tackle today which was a disappointment...Gerrard clearly thought that Aribo could do Kents job which clearly he couldn't 

14 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Do people not realise that Kamara, Jack & Davis all played in the 2-0 win in may....the personell was the same outfield players bar kent for Aribo....and before people claim kent was a winger that day is bollox as he had a free role that day...we didn't have the same level of intensity in the tackle today which was a disappointment...Gerrard clearly thought that Aribo could do Kents job which clearly he couldn't 

Kamara has been woeful all season and shouldn't have been near this team today.  Alfredo and Jones should also have started.  Both the personnel and the system were wrong for today.  We changed a winning team and a winning system for fuck all reason.

25 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Kamara has been woeful all season and shouldn't have been near this team today.  Alfredo and Jones should also have started.  Both the personnel and the system were wrong for today.  We changed a winning team and a winning system for fuck all reason.

I have been critical of Kamara this season but everycunt jumps on the bandwagon after a defeat....kamara 10million, Tav 15million, Aribo...10million...one defeat and they are worth scrap value...absolute no reasoning with th modern day Rangers fan

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I have been critical of Kamara this season but everycunt jumps on the bandwagon after a defeat....kamara 10million, Tav 15million, Aribo...10million...one defeat and they are worth scrap value...absolute no reasoning with th modern day Rangers fan

Thing is mate to get that kind of transfer fee for any of them we have to be able to beat the tarriers, especially at home.

eddy Murphy for them has 6 goals now, poor return I’d say for your main striker but he scores in the big games that matter, that’s why he’ll move on for more than any our players, Forrest I don’t rate but again scores for them in big games and will go for more than our players tae

we value Alfie at min £15m+ our biggest offer, if we believe the Chinese deal was legit was 9m with add ons, Until he starts scoring against them we can forget the big fee for him, a donkey for cluj available for 3m got 2 against them at the torbett mansion an won his side the game