Madden

BEE

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Not watched it back but it happened pretty much right in front of me and it looked like a good old fashioned 50/50 where Jack came out on top as he went in stronger. Baffling that some of our support are saying he should’ve been sent off for him. Damned that he did go in for it, damned if he didn’t...the guy can’t win it seems.

I was one of the worst in here for blaming the ref, maybe not last season but the previous ones. I honestly think the refs so far this season is night and day compared to previous ones. That Hibs game still pisses me off.

4 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Reverse the players, is it a red? People on here saying McGregor's is a red....

No, jacks was a possible, it was a firm hard challenge. The ref missed two clear bookings for mcgregor, a tackle and a dive, they two are not comparable.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No, jacks was a possible, it was a firm hard challenge. The ref missed two clear bookings for mcgregor, a tackle and a dive, they two are not comparable.

Jack's challenge was worse than McGregor's. It could have been a red. McGregor should have been off with his late challenge and the dive. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I was one of the worst in here for blaming the ref, maybe not last season but the previous ones. I honestly think the refs so far this season is night and day compared to previous ones. That Hibs game still pisses me off.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the Hibs game where Stokes choke slammed Tav into the turf and got nothing? Then locked heads with Jack in the Centre circle, Jack got sent off and he got a yellow? Us fans are still talking about that to this day and rightly so as the officiating that day was nothing short of appalling!

I remember we had a ref domestically a few weeks ago (think it was the Hibs game as I seem to remember we were at home) that was getting easy decisions wrong for both teams. Not even any dubiety about the decisions...just plain wrong! Thankfully we spanked them that day, so it didn’t have much of a bearing on us and was quickly glossed over and forgotten about.

Scottish Football needs VAR as the officials here can’t be trusted to get the important, potentially game changing calls correct. Until we get that, we’re stuck in a rut with hopeless, part-time refs. Painful!