Madden

BEE

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Not sent off he should have! McGregor halved Arfield then had a blatant dive - two yellows = red.

I have said McGregor should and could have been. I also think jack could have been, yet I'm being called a fucking tarrier for this. I'm not the only on here that has this opinion. Ffs it's a forum for opinion and I'm definitely no celtic fan

Not anther fucking thread about the ref.

Stop making excuses ffs, it's embarrassing.

Shite selection, tactics and performances was why we lost.

McGregor was not a red, Jones was, Jack was lucky not to get a red.

The Ref was shite like all Scottish Refs, but he had no bearing on why we lost today.

Deal with it ffs.

Thought he had an ok game. He didn’t make Rangers players run the ball out of play, fail to make simple passes or hit the first man with a cross. Today’s result was all our own doing. We were well off the pace and definitely not up for it. No excuses.

2 hours ago, BEE said:

In no way suggesting he affected the overall result but apart from the first game I remember him officiating us (vs Dundee Utd in cup when we were in lower leagues and got horsed) I think he’s been overly harsh every game he’s been involved with us.

Is he just shite or is there a perceived bias he feels he needs to go against given his previous leanings? Also could ask the same question about Dallas’ son.

Can you cunts no read?

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Not anther fucking thread about the ref.

Stop making excuses ffs, it's embarrassing.

Shite selection, tactics and performances was why we lost.

McGregor was not a red, Jones was, Jack was lucky not to get a red.

The Ref was shite like all Scottish Refs, but he had no bearing on why we lost today.

Deal with it ffs.

Agreed, apart from Jack as I need to see that again.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed, apart from Jack as I need to see that again.

His studs were up, showing, whatever. I remember cringing when I seen it, thinking he could be off here. Then relief when he wasn't. 

He got the ball, it wasn't even that bad of a tackle, but you can't go in with the studs like that nowadays in football, or you're running the risk of at least a yellow if not red. Seen Reds given for the same type of tackle. I don't agree with it, but it's what football's like today. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just seen the Jones tackle that's never a red card. He's in a Rangers Jersey so its different rules for him now. He'll learn that.

Jones tackle wasn't a red card???

Are you mad!

That's rhetorical by the way.

He cleaned him with malice, purposely. Was a red every day of the week ffs.

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

So was the celtic players, it was a 50/50. The ref got it right.

Same challenge in same area of the pitch against the same cunt when the taigs played Motherwell. Same outcome. The Taig lying in agony because he didn't have the bottle to win the challenge. Difference was the well player got booked, thought it was harsh at the time. Just as Jack would have been hard done to for winning a challenge. 

Saying that Jack was red carded for far less against the sheep a couple of years ago when May completely shat it 

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The only thing I saw as blatantly obvious and he acknowledged too was the blatant diving by them. But why didn't he book them for it on at least 2 occasions? Just as big a shitebag as our manager

Wasn't just diving. They used the same tactics as the poles the other night. Make a mistake and look like losing the ball. Fall over. 

TLB has watched our last 2 matches and copied both sides tactics. Fall over if opponent near and looking dangerous.and put every cunt that isn't in the box on the edge of the box. 

And to think these Taig peado harbouring wanks slated WS for anti football. Well today they rewrote the book on anti football. But as always you can never shame a tarrier. Not even a blatent peado ring can embaress them 

He tried to let the game flow and probably should have shown a card well before he did. Overall though, the game benefitted from continuity, we're just a bit sore about his performance because we're looking for excuses. There are none. We played crap and they played a bit better.

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just seen the Jones tackle that's never a red card. He's in a Rangers Jersey so its different rules for him now. He'll learn that.

If that tackle happens to a Rangers player people would be screaming hammer thrower. 

I was at the game yesterday and not watched any highlights. I thought he tried to keep all the players on the park rather than ref the game properly the late challenge on Arfield was a booking and thats what he should have done . He let them take the piss way time wasting and throw ins for the whole game.  All I want is the refs to do their job none of this its early in the game so you get away with one. The one thats intresting is Morelos getting thrown down if that had been the other way about would have been I think the decision would have been different.  The refs are poor in Scotland we need full time refs.