Madden

BEE

This thread is an embarrassment man

Madden was absolutely fine yesterday. Go support celtic if you want to be an obsessed paranoid, conspiracy theorist over nothing

We lost cause we were shite. Only decision he got wrong was not giving McGregor a yellow. He also didn't book Jack. So it was evened up. Jones was a red card. If you wanna moan about one player not getting one yellow in an Old Firm game then you need better things to do

3 hours ago, Jamie1387 said:

I was at the game yesterday and not watched any highlights. I thought he tried to keep all the players on the park rather than ref the game properly the late challenge on Arfield was a booking and thats what he should have done . He let them take the piss way time wasting and throw ins for the whole game.  All I want is the refs to do their job none of this its early in the game so you get away with one. The one thats intresting is Morelos getting thrown down if that had been the other way about would have been I think the decision would have been different.  The refs are poor in Scotland we need full time refs.

He won't apply the same laid back attitude, next time he refs one of our games at bheastville 

His little run over to send Jones off last minute, was the only time he gave a fuck about any challanges or repeated wasting time. The scum took the total cunt out of him and he was happy to ablige. 

Again you won't see that happening with Rangers if we go to pittodrie or Easter road. The absolute bastard will be carding Rangers players for less

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Madden was absolutely fine yesterday. Go support celtic if you want to be an obsessed paranoid, conspiracy theorist over nothing

Fuck off with that shite 

Calling the ref out doesnt mean you are acting like a taig. Fucking sick bears with that pish 

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I actually like his style of letting the game flow, not making himself centre of attention, not getting cards out for every little foul. But there has to be a strong element of control and law enforcement. In terms of rule breaking it's crazy that we came away with more cards than them yesterday. In terms of how he ruled the game, he allowed them to take the piss with gamesmanship and time wasting more common in European football. 

Not to blame at all for the result, but well demonstrates why the filth continue to top fair play tables whilst we rack up suspensions.

We come away with more cards than most teams we play against. 

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

We lost cause we were shite. Only decision he got wrong was not giving McGregor a yellow. He also didn't book Jack. So it was evened up. Jones was a red card. If you wanna moan about one player not getting one yellow in an Old Firm game then you need better things to do

got called a celtic fan for pretty much saying this

54 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

got called a celtic fan for pretty much saying this

What about their defender grabbing morelos from behind around the neck and throwing him to the ground, plus a few other off the ball incidents he missed. No card for a blatant dive he gave a free kick for, there was a lot he missed yesterday.

35 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

What about their defender grabbing morelos from behind around the neck and throwing him to the ground, plus a few other off the ball incidents he missed. No card for a blatant dive he gave a free kick for, there was a lot he missed yesterday.

I've genuinely not seen the off ball stuff, no replays on sky or sport scene and I wasnt at the game. Anything on YouTube?

Few taigs on social media losing there shit because Morelos had a wee niggle at one of their defenders. Stands one his toe. Funny how they were quite happy for Lego to run his studs down the back of Morelos leg at the knew camp. 

Fenian Bastards 

And just for the element of doubt

This complete cunt of a ref has now Refereed 2  Old firm games in a row . Sent off 3 Rangers players in last 2 games along with Frank Kelly Asst Ref

and the scum have 2 wins in a row

I think that is now 3/4 in a row for the scum with this cunt

Alfredo , Halliday and now Jones

Pure Bluenose and fair ref of course

10 hours ago, Jamie1387 said:

I was at the game yesterday and not watched any highlights. I thought he tried to keep all the players on the park rather than ref the game properly the late challenge on Arfield was a booking and thats what he should have done . He let them take the piss way time wasting and throw ins for the whole game.  All I want is the refs to do their job none of this its early in the game so you get away with one. The one thats intresting is Morelos getting thrown down if that had been the other way about would have been I think the decision would have been different.  The refs are poor in Scotland we need full time refs.

Morelos would have received a 2 match ban from the compliance officer already if he done that to one of their players, that’s a certainty 

27 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Morelos would have received a 2 match ban from the compliance officer already if he done that to one of their players, that’s a certainty 

And there lies the problem . Our club have nothing to say

Only SG applauding the ref for sending off Jones . and not highlighting or  mention  anything else. Unreal tbh

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Only SG applauding the ref for sending off Jones . and not highlighting or  mention  anything else. Unreal tbh

Gerrard did say they got off with a few that should have been booked. He couldn't really say much more without getting slated for it.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Gerrard did say they got off with a few that should have been booked. He couldn't really say much more without getting slated for it.

Now that is a downside of having SG the all round  likeable celebrity as our Manager

7 hours ago, Broxi said:

Just one yellow?

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Now that is a downside of having SG the all round  likeable celebrity as our Manager

A wee leak to a Chris Jack or someone that we weren't happy with challenges including an assault on Morelos could have stirred a bit of interest in that incident.  Missed trick.

There is a lot to be pissed off with regarding maddens performance, throughout the game there was decisions that baffled me, I’ve not seen it on tv can’t stomach watching highlights of that pathetic performance from our players and our shit for bread tactics but at the same time he wasn’t the reason we lost the match 

He let they bastards away with murder but I’m sure fans of beast fc would say the same when Morelos got away with toeing broon in the chuckies 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think Gerrard is trying to play the dignified in Defeat card instead of coming across the way he did last year after the Aberdeen game saying refs have always had it in for Rangers or whatever it was he said

against anybody else is fine but not they bastards