Madden

BEE

watched the game and he had a decent game could easily have had two reds before he did show a card the red was a defo red.he tried to keep the game moving the fact that we were shite is what all the fuss is about trying to say ref was shite is clutching at the wind.i assess refs on a regular basis and he would have easily have  made the grade.his assessor would have question why the two reds were not given and its easy to see why. we were shite and we have to eat it

9 hours ago, devref said:

watched the game and he had a decent game could easily have had two reds before he did show a card the red was a defo red.he tried to keep the game moving the fact that we were shite is what all the fuss is about trying to say ref was shite is clutching at the wind.i assess refs on a regular basis and he would have easily have  made the grade.his assessor would have question why the two reds were not given and its easy to see why. we were shite and we have to eat it

Who is clutching numb nut

Rangers lost because we were shite 

That does not mean ref isn't a cunt

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Who is clutching numb nut

Rangers lost because we were shite 

That does not mean ref isn't a cunt

a few on here are looking to blame the ref.from that they are clutching.as for the numb nut that would appear to be you.the ref had a decent game end of.have you ever been in the middle for anything other than a kids game doubt it.i have and just retired from the middle after 24yrs. have also been a qualified assessor for 18yrs and am still doing that so I know what I am looking for in a ref.granted the refs up there are pretty poor but when one has a decent game and we play shite then don't try to slate the ref saying he had a bad game. numoty

Just now, devref said:

a few on here are looking to blame the ref.from that they are clutching.as for the numb nut that would appear to be you.the ref had a decent game end of.have you ever been in the middle for anything other than a kids game doubt it.i have and just retired from the middle after 24yrs. have also been a qualified assessor for 18yrs and am still doing that so I know what I am looking for in a ref.granted the refs up there are pretty poor but when one has a decent game and we play shite then don't try to slate the ref saying he had a bad game. numoty

Do you think he let them dictate the pace of the game by letting their players feign injury to break up our play, do you not think he should have been stronger on this.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Do you think he let them dictate the pace of the game by letting their players feign injury to break up our play, do you not think he should have been stronger on this.

that and the two early cards for McGregor and jack are what he would have been asked about by the assessor on the day.but hardly a hanging offence.am sure there have been games when our players have done things to break up play.standard tactic

1 minute ago, devref said:

that and the two early cards for McGregor and jack are what he would have been asked about by the assessor on the day.but hardly a hanging offence.am sure there have been games when our players have done things to break up play.standard tactic

It worked well for them I thought and was frustrating to watch.

Goes out his way to show he’s no allegiance to us whatsoever. Shit feart to take a decision against them because of it and it shows constantly. 

Bolignoli has previous for rolling about like he’s been shot after a 50/50 he lost out on. 

34 minutes ago, devref said:

😀😀😀

Last night I was was looking through YouTube and there is a video of Morelos red and yellow cards. 

After watching it I suspect that this cunt being named ref could be the reason we never started Morelos on Sunday. 

Not a case of Gerrard not trusting Morelos but him not trusting this prick 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Last night I was was looking through YouTube and there is a video of Morelos red and yellow cards. 

After watching it I suspect that this cunt being named ref could be the reason we never started Morelos on Sunday. 

Paranoid much 

20 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Paranoid much 

He’s got a point in all that. 

Madden is the same ref that clearly seen the incident between Lewis Ferguson and Allan McGregor last season then came out and said he seen fuck all so the compliance officer could ban McGregor

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s got a point in all that. 

Madden is the same ref that clearly seen the incident between Lewis Ferguson and Allan McGregor last season then came out and said he seen fuck all so the compliance officer could ban McGregor

We did not lose because of the ref

16 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Kind of agree with you.

We were dreadful from the starting line-up and set-up (gaffer needs to take responibility for that and learn from his mistakes quickly) down to too many players having an off-day, but Madden was definitely weak in a lot of his officiating (letting them time waste with set plays and go down with repeated injuries/cramp, letting them steal 5 yards at just about every throw-in, not booking players when even Stevie Wonder could see they should’ve been booked etc etc), so only excasurbated our problems.

Immensely frustrating tactics from the tarriers and weak officials let them away with them all game.

30 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

See there you're doing that thing that folk do when we consider refs performances after games. We win, say they were shite, and you're not to be seen. We lose, say they were shite but not the cause of loss, and you dont read what's being said and come out with the paranoid shite.

Not one person on this thread has said we lost because of the ref. Not one. Yet that's your take on what's being said when it's not.

Paranoid? I'm para about what Madden saw in the sheep game, as shown on footage, that he subsequently said he didnt. What's your views on that?

I'm para about why footage of a headlock and a Rangers player being thrown to the ground (I saw it, you didn't as you weren't there) wasnt shown given our previous experience of footage of incidents from multi cameras. Why do you think this is?

Feel free to answer the questions above and quote any poster who believes  we lost due to the ref.

14 hours ago, Smile said:

He let them slow the game down and break up play when it got a bit tough for them so we never really settled and got in a rythm. Gerrard should have been more vocal and played the officials like lennon did who was in the ear of 4th officialcolumn from the kick off. 

That is how is seen mate . The ref was fucking at it with that . Watch the next time he refs our games . See if he is as lenient with the slow play , sitting down while slowly walking off the pitch . The cunt will be like is usually is . In the last 5 minutes . He all of a sudden finds his sprinting legs for those

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is how is seen mate . The ref was fucking at it with that . Watch the next time he refs our games . See if he is as lenient with the slow play , sitting down while slowly walking off the pitch . The cunt will be like is usually is . In the last 5 minutes . He all of a sudden finds his sprinting legs for those

Players should have been getting treatment off the pitch they would soon stop it when they went down a man and the game continued.

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

yeah I remember v Sheep when we won , The scum game last season . Maybe some more

10 hours ago, Smile said:

Players should have been getting treatment off the pitch they would soon stop it when they went down a man and the game continued.

The worst one , was when one of the scum players got injured off the park . He limped back on to the park . Wasted about 4 minutes of play

Scum then made the sub . And when he was walking off , he just sat on his arse . And cunt face did not even run over to tell him to get on with it .

No one will convince me , he wasn't at it on Sunday . No one

Add that to both mcgregor incidents , the Brown tackle . The general, letting them away with whatever they wanted to do .

The eager to red card our player at the end . . He is now a cunt ref . Up there with Colum for me

On 02/09/2019 at 22:21, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Jack tackle was a 50/50 challenge, both players with studs showing but both focused on the ball. Jack won the ball causing it to go for a throw, right decision taken by Madden.  Their momentum brought them together, but Jack's leading foot studs didn't cause any injury if there even was any.

Folk looking at that as a possible red for Jack are having a laugh.

0_19251696.jpg

That's how you challenge for a 50/50. 100% commited otherwise you can either end up injured or bottle out of it. Aribo should pin it to his locker.

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

yeah I remember v Sheep when we won , The scum game last season . Maybe some more

It was actually laughable the things he was getting booked for. There is no doubt for me that Morelos is targeted by refs, some more than others. 

One replay showed him getting chopped. There is a bit of a fracas after in. Tav and Morelos get spoken to by the ref. Morelos walks away in disgust and gets booked for it.