Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Vastly overpriced. He's a 3m player tops. The dices are rolling. 

10 years ago maybe. We live in a world now where McBurnie can bring in 20mil, Man Utd are paying 80mil for Maguire and Aaron fucking Ramsey could pay Kents transfer fee with about 15 weeks wage. 

7mil is more than fair, and it's the kind of fees you have to shell out for real quality now, outside the odd gem (such as Morelos). 

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

10 years ago maybe. We live in a world now where McBurnie can bring in 20mil, Man Utd are paying 80mil for Maguire and Aaron fucking Ramsey could pay Kents transfer fee with about 15 weeks wage. 

7mil is more than fair, and it's the kind of fees you have to shell out for real quality now, outside the odd gem (such as Morelos). 

Sorry mate I disagree. He is not worth 7m whatever way anyone wants to put it.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Sorry mate I disagree. He is not worth 7m whatever way anyone wants to put it.

Agree to a certain extent, if you look at solely his stats hes not worth 7 million 

The difference he brings to us as a team though is worth it alone, it's the same as Maguire at United, they desperately needed a CB who could command the defence so paid what Lecister wanted, hes not worth 80 million obviously.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Amazes me people want a 3rd striker. So if Defoe and Morelos are both free to play whats his use?

Greg Stewart is the 3rd no.9 option which hopefully we never have to rely on. A 3rd striker only makes sense if we play 2 up top.

Its amazing to you that posters want a striker who can regularly  score against the scum, why? someone who puts fear into them something we do not currently have in our squad.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I know .He did though 

Was very disappointed to hear it too

Jones hasn't let us down up to this point 

Never had a problem with Jones getting sent off , the game was done and I would have done the same myself, only difference would have been the player , he should have got Brown..........

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Amazes me people want a 3rd striker. So if Defoe and Morelos are both free to play whats his use?

Greg Stewart is the 3rd no.9 option which hopefully we never have to rely on. A 3rd striker only makes sense if we play 2 up top.

I remember I few years ago when he was banging them in at Dundee plenty wanted him on here 🤔

Archived