Sign in to follow this  
Ferris Bueller

Hastie confirmed to Rotherham

This could turn out  a good move for him and Rangers. Too many are far too quick to write a player off. After a couple of friendlies there were people on this forum declaring he was nowhere near good enough. You read it time after time, someone is signed and a snap judgement is made. They are either world beaters or complete pish. 

On 07/09/2019 at 13:56, TMB said:

Hastie isn’t average.  He’s a very promising young player and fits in to our system perfectly.  Ojo was always going to play this season so I can understand why Hastie has been sent out for minutes.  

Don't agree but each to their own

Hastie was signed because he’s raw potential. He has size, pace and power which are all things people want in wingers these days. It was never very likely that he would feature in our first team this season. The best thing for him is for him to be out getting games.

7 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Honestly just cannot take to him he’s woeful.

I've been saying it from very early on. The way defoe went off his nut at him a few times in the first games told me he must be frustrating as fuck to play with.

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I've been saying it from very early on. The way defoe went off his nut at him a few times in the first games told me he must be frustrating as fuck to play with.

Ojo or Hastie?

22 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hastie>Ojo

Hastie did absolutely nothing in pre-season. In fact, I would go as far as saying he was terrible. He may yet become a good Rangers player but just not yet. Ojo is far better.

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He’s honking man it’s as if he picks the wrong option everytime, shoots when he should pass and passes when he should shoot, him and Tav don’t have the same link that him and Candeias had and it shows big time in our play.

born a blue nose likes this

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Hastie did absolutely nothing in pre-season. In fact, I would go as far as saying he was terrible. He may yet become a good Rangers player but just not yet. Ojo is far better.

A couple of cameos in pre-season turn it up 😂

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

A couple of cameos in pre-season turn it up 😂

Something tells me you may be eating your words these last few days in about 48hrs time.