Jones' Injury

eskbankloyal

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS you would think he injured himself on purpose. 

Must be great to be so perfect like all the folk in this thread giving him pelters. 

I do find it sad CB, but I think so many did  not want him (and I was not over the moon because I wanted better), but he has done OK and now as soon as he makes a mistake by showing some passion he is public enemy number one. 😁

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

First time jones went for the ball mate 👍🏻

Thanks, as I said I am in the E E and you do not always see something like that on the far touch line. I have now seen the pic posted above by Ivybank and it looks like that could well be the case. 

I suppose it is going to make a difference to some of the opinions in this thread if that is when it was done. :hmmm:

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

That is the first time I have seen the tackle that he got the red for, it was a bit wild but their captain would never have got a red for that.

The dive by McGreggor is one of the worst I have seen since that prick Christie did the same thing and won a penalty I think, not sure about the penalty part.

I assume that the tackle @Cedrick is speaking about is not in that video ?  

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Jones going for a scan this week but chance he has done his knee ligaments and out for the season. Scan will reveal if it is that serious. 

Complete idiot.

I left before he done that, did he get carried off? If not, I doubt it's his cruciate ligaments.