*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

McGregor 

Tav       Katic      Helander    Barasic

Jack 

Ojo        Aribo     Arfield/Davis      Kent

Morelos

Can't decide between Arfield or Davis, Arfield been off it for a few games and probs needs a rest.

Have put Helander in but in reality can't see Gerrard dropping Goldson. 

Kent is ready to go and has the break to train with the players no need to be starting on the bench.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

KENT!!!

KENT!!!         KENT!!!          KENT!!!           KENT!!!

KENT!!!

KENT!!!                      KENT!!!

KENT!!!                       KENT!!!                           KENT!!!

Trust SG to pick a team strong enough to take all 3 points....and  I do reckon Kent will start.... especially with Jones getting injured in the OF game.

Rangers 3   Livi  0

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Strongest possible team and get a solid 4-0 win to pull some of that goal difference back.

I think we need a big win for psychological reasons too. We've lost our way a bit, signing kent has given us all a boost so if we thump livi it will keep the feel good factor going.

4  1  4 1 

Mcgregor

Tav          goldson              katic         flanagan 

Jack

Ojo                 davis              aribo           kent

Morelos 

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Fuck your international break, Kent’s back.

Ibrox Saturday 3pm 

14/09/2019

McGregor

Tav Katic Helander Barisic 

Davis

Jack   Aribo

Arfield         Kent

Morelos 

Liking this...id swap katic to lcb thou and jack in the dm position..

Well although we’ve signed Kent, he was still part of a squad that struggled to carve out chances against defensive teams.

livvy will come to defend and unless we score early I see it being a hard 1-0 or 2-0 win with more ponderous passing and slackness from the usual suspects.

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

I think we need a big win for psychological reasons too. We've lost our way a bit, signing kent has given us all a boost so if we thump livi it will keep the feel good factor going.

We're already 9 goals behind celtic in terms of the GD.  Livingstone at Ibrox is a game were we should be scoring 4 or 5 and pulling that back.  Big win, lots of goals, get the confidence back before the Feyenoord game.

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Goldson will not be dropped. 

He should be.  Goldson's mistake was costly.  Helander cost this club £3.5m and deserves a chance at some point.  At home to Livingstone seems the right moment.

Just now, TMB said:

He should be.  Goldson's mistake was costly.  Helander cost this club £3.5m and deserves a chance at some point.  At home to Livingstone seems the right moment.

yea, he cost us a goal,  yes SG fucked us too, if Goldson hadn't have made that blunder, we could have went on to win but Goldson will not be dropped. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

yea, he cost us a goal,  yes SG fucked us too, if Goldson hadn't have made that blunder, we could have went on to win but Goldson will not be dropped. 

These type of games are the best time to get new players some minutes.  We spend £3.5m on Helander even if the Goldson mistake is ignored I would like to think the new CB will get a run out.  

1 hour ago, TMB said:

We're already 9 goals behind celtic in terms of the GD.  Livingstone at Ibrox is a game were we should be scoring 4 or 5 and pulling that back.  Big win, lots of goals, get the confidence back before the Feyenoord game.

The only question is how many changes will there be in the team between the one that plays Livi and the one that plays Feyenoord. It's not going to be much of a confidence booster if Gerrard makes wholesale changes because a lot of the now confident players won't be facing Feyenoord.

Makes sense to me, but willing to accept I might be talking a load a shite :lol:

16 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

The only question is how many changes will there be in the team between the one that plays Livi and the one that plays Feyenoord. It's not going to be much of a confidence booster if Gerrard makes wholesale changes because a lot of the now confident players won't be facing Feyenoord.

Makes sense to me, but willing to accept I might be talking a load a shite :lol:

I’d put Helander and Kent in for Livingstone.  Other than that, a full strength team again.  It’s two games at I roc if we can win both confidence will be restored.  

Archived