*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game honestly cannae come quick enough. Not interested in watching that fat clueless wanker Clarke leading Scotland into another 2 brutal humpings with Jack appearing for 5 minutes at the end of in each game to be booed onto the pitch by pish-stained junkie cunts who have fewer IQ points than they do teeth and then subsequently blamed for the defeats by the same inbreeds who would struggle to find their own arse if it wasn't for the smell.

3-0 Rangers.

The pressure on Gerrard if we lose will be phenomenal  so let's hope for an easy three points, they did beat us away last season in the early games so we will have to be up for it, at home will give us an edge if we dont try the cagey approach we did against the filth.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

The pressure on Gerrard if we lose will be phenomenal  so let's hope for an easy three points, they did beat us away last season in the early games so we will have to be up for it, at home will give us an edge if we dont try the cagey approach we did against the filth.

There’s no way we lose to Livingstone at Ibrox.  This should be an easy 3 points and an opportunity to claw back some of the goal difference.

8 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

This game honestly cannae come quick enough. Not interested in watching that fat clueless wanker Clarke leading Scotland into another 2 brutal humpings with Jack appearing for 5 minutes at the end of in each game to be booed onto the pitch by pish-stained junkie cunts who have fewer IQ points than they do teeth and then subsequently blamed for the defeats by the same inbreeds who would struggle to find their own arse if it wasn't for the smell.

3-0 Rangers.

what a post mate, 100% agree on every point :UK:

Kamara is out of form but honest enough to admit it. His time will come again but not in this match surely.

I detest these international breaks as they simply disrupt the season plus my interest in how Scotland do is around zero.

All I want is the 3 points so we get back on track

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Kamara is out of form but honest enough to admit it. His time will come again but not in this match surely.

I detest these international breaks as they simply disrupt the season plus my interest in how Scotland do is around zero.

All I want is the 3 points so we get back on track

all I want is a bag of cans and 3 points

FYI there's no 'e' at the end of Livingston...

As for the team to start, we'll probably not see Jack if he's still recovering so would keep Kamara in his place;  Helander in for Goldson as well; then Kent coming in is an obvious one, probably for Aribo.

On 03/09/2019 at 11:28, graeme_4 said:

Fuck your international break, Kent’s back.

Ibrox Saturday 3pm 

14/09/2019

McGregor

Tav Katic Helander Barisic 

Davis

Jack   Aribo

Arfield         Kent

Morelos 

With Jack out (I think), it will be interesting to see if King or Kamara get the nod. 

36 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I woild start King but Docherty might be a shout to get the same energy and drive though I personally think he's shite. 

I think he’s well off the first team now. Wouldn’t be surprised to not see him until the first Scottish Cup game unless he is out on loan by then.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think he’s well off the first team now. Wouldn’t be surprised to not see him until the first Scottish Cup game unless he is out on loan by then.

He can't go on loan now the windows are shut. 

I hope we don't see doch he's shite but he's as close to the energy of Jack as we have. 

Archived