*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Well look at it this way. Everyone keeps saying celtic aren’t that great yet they have won 5 out of 5.

We need to be on their tails, you honestly telling me you think that we are capable and today was an example of that? 

we need to find our form from the end of last season.  if that means dropping Aribo then so be it.  Ojo doesnt look interested.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Well look at it this way. Everyone keeps saying celtic aren’t that great yet they have won 5 out of 5.

We need to be on their tails, you honestly telling me you think that we are capable and today was an example of that? 

Glad we got the three points but you are right its papering over the cracks. That was another brutal performance and theres no chance this mob have the mentality to win trophies this year........

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I don’t pay attention to them. We scraped a win and it’s not good enough.

Scraping a win is a bit harsh . Hardly played like Barcelona but come controlled the majority of the game . They got a few chances on the break and took 1 of their only 2 efforts on target. We could have scored more in the end. The difference this year is we are picking up wins we wouldn’t have before

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We’re 3 points behind after 1 of 4 head to heads. The only requirement to win this league is to be less shite than them, and they are clearly shite. To say it’s over because we narrowly won a game is just fucking stupid 

Archived