*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

People complaining about a 3-1 win, fuck me......

Not fucking likely!

Win, lose or draw, we are obliged to. It's in the DNA.

Wasn't pretty, but we still scored three. I think most just want to win in style. It will come imo.

We do have a few newbies in Ojo  and Aribo are quite differents prospects from before, so maybe not used to each other, I don't know. You could go on forever.

Then we all complain about how the fuck does the manager not see what we see. I just think managers do see it, but how they deal with it is a different matter entirely. They probably see much more than we do. Second guessing a manager is an impossibility.  I used to crack up with Walter, but we still won all those titles.

We've a good squad that have the potential to win things, so a lot on Gerrard's shoulders. It's down to him now and despite all the rantings, I would say most have the faith. 

If you can't bitch at the wife, then where better than in here!:lol:

We were poor again today, the 3-1 win flattered us a bit, similar to the hibs game after they got a man sent off, it’s just not good enough 

better improve quick and cut out self inflicted fuckups or more points will be dropped  and we can forget 55 this year

The warnings are right there!

5 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

We were poor again today, the 3-1 win flattered us a bit, similar to the hibs game after they got a man sent off, it’s just not good enough 

better improve quick and cut out self inflicted fuckups or more points will be dropped  and we can forget 55 this year

The warnings are right there!

Our league form so far has been poor.  Late winner kilmarnock. Borna free kick st.mirren.  septic ,we never laid a glove on them.  Yesterday poor again for most part. Only v spoon burners we should anything like our potential . We have definitely reserved our best for Europa  so far. But at least we are collecting 3 points in games apart from septic and I.m sure things will improve.  We are desperate for silverware and the away tie on plastic at Livingston will not be easy. S.G. has had his critics over team selection and tactics myself included but I still believe he is the man to take us to 55. Look at Man City yesterday.  The 3rd goal they lost was diabolical defending.  And I dare say even Pep will have his critics. 

I went away feeling pretty frustrated and fucked off yesterday. Thought it was absolutely shite. Even said to my brother that I’m getting fucked off with it all, and that you look forward to it all week and then it’s pish.

Watched the highlights back this morning, and we did pretty well. Scored 3 good goals. Some great moves. 

Maybe I’m just a moany bastard. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I went away feeling pretty frustrated and fucked off yesterday. Thought it was absolutely shite. Even said to my brother that I’m getting fucked off with it all, and that you look forward to it all week and then it’s pish.

Watched the highlights back this morning, and we did pretty well. Scored 3 good goals. Some great moves. 

Sometimes think we're our own worst enemies as fans,we think we should stroll every game. Was a bit humped myself after that but when you look back,they had about 3 'chances' after the penalty and that was it. Morelos could/should have had a hat-trick himself.

Maybe a wee bit jaded after the break,onward and upward.

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No maybes about it tbh.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Shooting from outside the box can result in a goal from time to time. 

Who'd a thunk it eh.. 

Ojo hibs a good example mate , a nothing shot that next thing Defoe tapping in a poor save from the goalie 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Ojo hibs a good example mate , a nothing shot that next thing Defoe tapping in a poor save from the goalie 

Been banging on about this since Warburton was in charge, deflections, scraps, rebounds. Just fucking put your laces through the ball.

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I nearly burst a blood vessel in the 2nd half when Tav blootered his effort over the bar, shouting like a madman HIT IT FIRST FUCKING TIME :lol:

For the life of me I'll never understand why our players hesitate so much, they'd rather try and play a silky pass to the side of them instead of just trying to test the keeper when they're in decent range. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I nearly burst a blood vessel in the 2nd half when Tav blootered his effort over the bar, shouting like a madman HIT IT FIRST FUCKING TIME :lol:

For the life of me I'll never understand why our players hesitate so much, they'd rather try and play a silky pass to the side of them instead of just trying to test the keeper when they're in decent range. 

Aye it’s fucking brutal mate , made all the more baffling when anything within 40 yards from goal the manager shot 

Archived