Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

On 06/09/2019 at 14:44, Billy1984 said:

No problem jinty glad you’re getting sorted.

I got it sorted. I phoned the ticket office and got to speak to the nicest most helpful person and she got it sorted! I wished I had got her name because she was genuinely lovely! Anyway thank you @Billy1984 for your very kind offer. I really appreciated it! 

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I got it sorted. I phoned the ticket office and got to speak to the nicest most helpful person and she got it sorted! I wished I had got her name because she was genuinely lovely! Anyway thank you @Billy1984 for your very kind offer. I really appreciated it! 

Probably Marion, she's excellent.

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyone in the affected areas had Feyenoord money took yet? Nothing for me and the predictable “supporters liason officer” just refuses to answer difficult questions, only posting links to the website for trivial matters

My mate phoned them this morning and got a seat in BF3 for Feyenoord.

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyone in the affected areas had Feyenoord money took yet? Nothing for me and the predictable “supporters liason officer” just refuses to answer difficult questions, only posting links to the website for trivial matters

When I phoned them this morning about my grandson the seats hadn’t been allocated for us yet. I explained the lady I spoke to that I needed a guarantee that my grandson wouldn’t be sitting in a seat by himself and she allocated seats for us together. She said that although the CCCS for us hadn’t been taken yet our Rangers numbers would be allocated they seats in MFN.  Maybe worth a call to see if you can get a decent seat!

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

When I phoned them this morning about my grandson the seats hadn’t been allocated for us yet. I explained the lady I spoke to that I needed a guarantee that my grandson wouldn’t be sitting in a seat by himself and she allocated seats for us together. She said that although the CCCS for us hadn’t been taken yet our Rangers numbers would be allocated they seats in MFN.  Maybe worth a call to see if you can get a decent seat!

So you have to phone? But if I don’t a seat will be randomly allocated to me? 

Interesting actually, because after my CCCS away scheme rant last week, I do wonder if all 3 of my STs will be allocated together or just the two that sit together...

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

So you have to phone? But if I don’t a seat will be randomly allocated to me? 

Interesting actually, because after my CCCS away scheme rant last week, I do wonder if all 3 of my STs will be allocated together or just the two that sit together...

I had to phone because my grandson isn’t on CCCS and I had to make sure we were sitting together. My CCCS money hasn’t came out yet right enough!

Club confirming that the “ballot” isn’t a ballot. 

All 3 of my STs for the Feyenoord game are sitting next to each other, despite being individually signed up to the various schemes and sitting in separate parts of BF4. 

Clearly done by email address or home address. 

51 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

All 3 of my STs for the Feyenoord game are sitting next to each other, despite being individually signed up to the various schemes and sitting in separate parts of BF4. 

Has your money came out yet? 

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Maybe they think they are actually doing you a favour for the inconvenience caused, little do they know that you're moaning like fuck about it on here