Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

46 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Any idea how much season tickets are for these types of areas?

I know bar72 is just over £1k, but you dont get alcohol or food included, i believe tou can get a ST for upstairs where you do get food and alcohol, think that is £3k.

Its on the website … has a brochure

https://media.Rangers.co.uk/uploads/2019/05/Rangers-Hospitality-Brochure-201920.pdf

prices at the back

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You can't moan about paying for ST's, European and Cup games then be over the moon when we spend a considerable whack of money on a player who could go on to make us an absolute fortune over the next few years. 

You need to spend money to be successful, and whether you like it or not we as supporters need to do our own part. 

Too true brother. Too true

47 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You can't moan about paying for ST's, European and Cup games then be over the moon when we spend a considerable whack of money on a player who could go on to make us an absolute fortune over the next few years. 

You need to spend money to be successful, and whether you like it or not we as supporters need to do our own part. 

Exactly why I buy Rangers TV unlimited every season when I could easily just find a stream posted on here. Having said that, it pales compared to the amount the average fan must give over a season, so I can’t be judgemental about streams.

Usually I watch the match on Sky/BT Sport then re-watch on Rangers TV for a different slant 😉

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Exactly why I buy Rangers TV unlimited every season when I could easily just find a stream posted on here. Having said that, it pales compared to the amount the average fan must give over a season, so I can’t be judgemental about streams.

Usually I watch the match on Sky/BT Sport then re-watch on Rangers TV for a different slant 😉

The issue I have is I would always pay for a stream and have done so for all the euro matches this season, as I haven't been to one as yet. However, Rangers TV is fecking worse than the illegal streams. I will still always pay for it but can understand others who think fuck it I will just watch the free one the quality is at least as good.

59 minutes ago, thehost said:

The issue I have is I would always pay for a stream and have done so for all the euro matches this season, as I haven't been to one as yet. However, Rangers TV is fecking worse than the illegal streams. I will still always pay for it but can understand others who think fuck it I will just watch the free one the quality is at least as good.

If you change the quality of the stream to 720p as soon as the stream starts on RTV, you shouldn't have any buffering problems. I don't know why that works but it does.