Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

Some effort fae the club to refund me £2 because am no in ma seat.

Cheers don’t feel like a cash cow anymore. 

Also the email just makes it even more confusing for those in the closed section. 

You’re three match package is £109, but we’re taking money tomorrow for Young Boys and Porto but Feyenoord will come out next Wednesday lol. Aye great help lads cheers

Price fair in my opinion but timescale not. Just called ticket office to let them know I won't be able to pay til Monday which they said is fine. Don't understand why they need everyone's £111 tomorrow and can't wait til at least Monday/Tuesday to give everyone a chance to get money sorted. Madness!

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah mate. If some were not guaranteed a ticket it would have stated it surely?

No idea mate. The email says young boys and porto comes out tomorrow, with Feyenoord coming out next Wednesday but the email also states the package £111 will be coming out on Thursday, some laugh. 

Genuinely reads to me that they’ll be taking all the money and if they don’t allocate you for Feyenoord then tough

Rangers not only want your money asap they are also reminding you about bad songs/words. It seems they nearly told us what songs/words UEFA will do us for but then decided to, well leave it a bit vague. I should add I have no intention of singing anything that would get us into trouble.

Important Information

Please read the following change to our terms of use which are a result of the sanctions imposed on the Club by UEFA.

I acknowledge that in applying for this ticket, and as a condition of any tickets or tickets being issued to me, I am aware of, endorse and will comply in all respects with Article 14 of UEFA’s disciplinary regulations on racism and other discriminatory conduct. 

I shall not indulge in behaviour which insults the human dignity of a person or group of persons on whatever grounds, including skin colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation and shall not sing any words that could be construed as having that effect. 

Any song that includes abusive language that is directed at any persons or groups within the above categories would breach this undertaking regardless of the word or words used to describe such person or groups and whether or not it can be argued that the word has some other meaning. 

I acknowledge that any breach of this undertaking will result in my being denied tickets for all future matches involving Rangers Football Club and that any tickets that I have already purchased will be cancelled.

:thinking:

Just been told this afternoon I'm being transferred at work which most likely means I'll be in digs again Monday to Thursday so I wouldn't have been able to make the European games anyway regardless of the time involved to pay for the tickets, makes me feel a bit less shite telling the girls we won't be going to them because they know my work comes first, still feeling shite I won't be going though. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Every single year, the ST money comes out in June, July, August and September if you take the four payments option.

Hows about being prudent and getting the money together 4 weeks ahead of time and lifting the burden from yourselves leaving September free for any European group extras.

People want literally no responsibility on money matters and live minute to minute. It's a poor show to blame the club for that.

That was posted on FF. What a fucking condescending prick.

Hard on the heels of a game every two weeks in the qualifiers, to boot!

Or every week, if you were lucky enough to do the away legs👀

Which was hard on the heels of paying for your (one’s)  ST......

Am I imaging memories I want to have happened, or was there a time when they took the money in 3 separate payments, as the European fixtures came around?

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Hard on the heels of a game every two weeks in the qualifiers, to boot!

Or every week, if you were lucky enough to do the away legs👀

Which was hard on the heels of paying for your (one’s)  ST......

Am I imaging memories I want to have happened, or was there a time when they took the money in 3 separate payments, as the European fixtures came around?

Memory isn't what it used to be mate, but almost certain its always been a single payment since group stage football came about in 92.