Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Every single year, the ST money comes out in June, July, August and September if you take the four payments option.

Hows about being prudent and getting the money together 4 weeks ahead of time and lifting the burden from yourselves leaving September free for any European group extras.

People want literally no responsibility on money matters and live minute to minute. It's a poor show to blame the club for that.

That was posted on FF. What a fucking condescending prick.

Can’t remember the last time I had a month where something didn’t pop up out of the blue that fucked the months budget. 

Its called having a family, maybe that twat should try it. 

34 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s the end of May June July and August the money comes out every year for the 4 month option, last payment less than a week ago... wits this clown even talking about ‘keep September free for European group extras!  😆

The issue is the two payments in a week, a few dafties can’t seem to grasp what the real issue is and talk utter pish.

Once again mate too much common sense, if the club had said we will take payment at the end of September not a word would’ve been said. 

28 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I honestly have no idea why it isn’t on the ST renewal form. 

Simple- Sign up to European group stage package should the team get there, money taken last day of September, price subject to change. Pretty fucking simple if you ask me. 

Anyone in our support that thinks it’s normal to take a ST installment, a Euro group package and potentially 2 away games in the same week is an absolute weapon. 

Between me and her we’re on very good money, which makes the hit a little easier but add into the fact I’ve got a European break booked, Florida in 10 week and booked to go to Feyenoord on top of all the bills I have then I have every right to feel absolutely mugged off that close to 1k is taken out my bank within a week

Cant do that as one of the games falls before then, no business would sell tickets after an event.

But there are pretty simple solutions out there if the club wanted to help the fans. Poor but not unexpected they're not really fussed by it tbh. I dont think they can please all of the people, all of the time, but could certainly do a helluva lot more to prioritise it.

There is no problem, except that there are a lot of games coming together at the same time.

Rangers have to take the money out like this, to ensure no one pulls a fast one by changing their banking details which would then start to incur further costs to the club. And it insures the club against people who were on the CCCS pulling out of buying a ticket for a dead rubber because they no longer want to go.

People are going to be hard up, but for fuck sake we knew this would happen if we qualified. Why the horror?

Or the club can simply put all tickets onto the market at the same time. If you can afford it, fine. But folk would moan about that.

9 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

There is no problem, except that there are a lot of games coming together at the same time.

Rangers have to take the money out like this, to ensure no one pulls a fast one by changing their banking details which would then start to incur further costs to the club. And it insures the club against people who were on the CCCS pulling out of buying a ticket for a dead rubber because they no longer want to go.

People are going to be hard up, but for fuck sake we knew this would happen if we qualified. Why the horror?

Or the club can simply put all tickets onto the market at the same time. If you can afford it, fine. But folk would moan about that.

ST holders have a longer deadline than cccs

11 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

So much wrong with that you must work for the club. 

Simply put if you try and pull a fast one as you say your ST is void, problem solved. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So much wrong with that you must work for the club. 

Simply put if you try and pull a fast one as you say your ST is void, problem solved. 

I don't work for the club. Nothing wrong with what I've said.

The problem with your solution is proof and what is deemed to be an acceptable punishment. The club would have to prove you deliberately misled the club, say with bank details - there's a cost to the club. So much money could be subsumed in chasing people, dealing with legal aspects, etc.. Doing what the club is doing gets the money in and the tickets out. If its too expensive for some then that is unfortunate

If I owned a business I would be doing exactly the same as the club. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

ST holders have a longer deadline than cccs

But the same point holds valid. You know the money will be coming out in the short term.

29 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

The problem with your solution is proof and what is deemed to be an acceptable punishment. The club would have to prove you deliberately misled the club, say with bank details - there's a cost to the club. So much money could be subsumed in chasing people, dealing with legal aspects, etc.. Doing what the club is doing gets the money in and the tickets out. If its too expensive for some then that is unfortunate

But the same point holds valid. You know the money will be coming out in the short term.

The club don’t need to prove anything, the ST would be on CCCS the club can void your ST at anytime without any explanation and you can’t do a thing about it. 

So once again all ST on CCCS could’ve been taken at the end of the month without any problem.  There is no financial necessity for the club to take all CCCS payments today. 

It’s a money grab plain and simple and the club acting like the complete cunts they usually are when it comes to the fans that pay the bills. 

39 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

It doesn't. Cccs users were told around 15 hours before the money was to be taken. It was coming out that day and that's that. ST holders at least have a window.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The club don’t need to prove anything, the ST would be on CCCS the club can void your ST at anytime without any explanation and you can’t do a thing about it. 

So once again all ST on CCCS could’ve been taken at the end of the month without any problem.  There is no financial necessity for the club to take all CCCS payments today. 

It’s a money grab plain and simple and the club acting like the complete cunts they usually are when it comes to the fans that pay the bills. 

We are talking different things here.

Some folk are saying the money should be taken out separately for each ticket, nearer the time of the game. That would be a problem, as per what I previously said.  I also think they can't take the money out after the first game, that'd be madness. Could they have waited a week or so - maybe.

I was completely unaware the club can void your season ticket with absolutely no explanation. News to me, and I've had one on and off for over 20 years. I would be surprised if someone did lose their ticket for no reason; I can see no reason why they couldn't take Rangers to the small claims court if they did that.

Money grab - probably, but as I originally noted we all knew this was the likely outcome of qualifying for the group stages - I can remember the year we played Parma I booked my group stage tickets before we qualified, so the money was out as soon as we did qualify - at a discount as well.