True colours shining through eh

Tomatasauce

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: based on the highly discredited gets figured where we have more debt thsn the rest  of the UK - oh dear - anyway great transfer window despite Stewart’s economics.  

You must be the most mentioned poster on here posters seem oblivious to the work that takes.:mutley:

Ranting on about £15m loss which is now information from a trading period which ended 18 months ago... Talk about historical data. 

Even the latest set of Accounts which are due out before 31 December will be largely irrelevant. We will have monthly or quarterly internal management accounts ensuring everything is kept as it should be.

The face of accountancy has changed a lot since Michael completed his degree in Absolute shite talk.

6 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

He should learn the meaning of the phrase 'you need to spend money to make money'.

If I spend (or even borrow) 10 grand to buy stock for my shop, I expect to sell that stock at a profit. It's basic economics Michael.

6 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

He should learn the meaning of the phrase 'you need to spend money to make money'.

If I spend (or even borrow) 10 grand to buy stock for my shop, I expect to sell that stock at a profit. It's basic economics Michael.

How dare you try to tell a future SNP  star anything about economics.The Bawbee will be one of the worlds major currencies don't chai know.

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rangers bring in loans = haha they're skint. 

Spend money = that's them conning hospitals again. 

You love to see it. 

Steven Gerrard walked across a lake to rescue a drowning puppy. 

Stewart says "Gerrard cannot swim"  

cunt of a man - up there with Andy WalKer 

12 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

How dare you try to tell a future SNP  star anything about economics.The Bawbee will be one of the worlds major currencies don't chai know.

It's Michael Stewart trying to be an snp politician? If so I'd be 0% surprised. Match made in hell.

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking cunt is getting too much air time.   oxygen.

^^^^^^

38 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Why does it bother him where the money came from ? Another taig bastard .........

Because we are cheating again, watch when we win 55 they will be calling for a full investigation into our financials 😂😂

There has been some shite employed in the corridors of bbc brigadoon in the last few years but this arsehole tops the lot well apart from gollum mclaughlin maybe, saviles auld pals in the bbc hierarchy must be bheasting them from dawn till dusk, can be the only excuse for them being there!

11 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

We all know Michael Stewart is a dirty rabid fenian bastard but this just confirms it:

MICHAEL STEWART has questioned how Rangers can afford the £7million signing of Ryan Kent.

The winger joined the Light Blues last night to bring an end to the summer long transfer saga with Liverpool.

£3.5m for Helander, £700k Edmundson, £300k Aribo and then £7m for Kent.

“You are taking about £12m in transfer fees.

Now granted it’s not going to be paid out in one swoop but you are looking at the transfers that have been made historically with Pedro Caixinha and the wasted money there.

“Rangers lost £15m (exact figure is £14.3m) in their last accounts just under a year ago in November when they came out, so £7m is a big chunk of money and it’s a case of where is that money coming from?

Fenian prick!

He should be asking his own club this question, with regards to the compensation payout to victims.