Any singer/guitarists

WBD

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m terrible. Own two guitars - both in storage. Toyed with buying another the past couple of years. Have resisted as it would be a waste of money.

Get lessons mate, a good teacher makes all the difference, you'll be shredding in no time.

17 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m terrible. Own two guitars - both in storage. Toyed with buying another the past couple of years. Have resisted as it would be a waste of money.

😁I'm not bad but probably not good enough to justify the seven I own 

• 10 months later...

Any guitarists on here got experience with Vox tone room software? 

I bought their 50watt GTV amp recently and trying to get decent effects for it, but it's basic chorus and delay for that amp. Just wondering if it's possible to add to the effects. I also have Jam Vox 3 which has loads of effects, but it's pretty shite sound wise.

38 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Any guitarists on here got experience with Vox tone room software? 

I bought their 50watt GTV amp recently and trying to get decent effects for it, but it's basic chorus and delay for that amp. Just wondering if it's possible to add to the effects. I also have Jam Vox 3 which has loads of effects, but it's pretty shite sound wise.

I was looking at the 50 watt Vox earlier in the year..I thought it had about 8 different effects on it but VoX room had loads. I don't really use any modulation or software effects. Just updated my pedal board quite a bit and treated myself to a new 70's Tele all in the good name of lockdown.

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I was looking at the 50 watt Vox earlier in the year..I thought it had about 8 different effects on it but VoX room had loads. I don't really use any modulation or software effects. Just updated my pedal board quite a bit and treated myself to a new 70's Tele all in the good name of lockdown.

Bias amp and FX has changed my view on software effects and amp sim. I’m really impressed with it.

Ive always wanted a thinline tele for some reason.

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

There's the two sets of software mate. Jam Vox has LOADS of pedals to choose from but it's quite cumbersome and I'm having a job trying to figure it all out. If you do buy the 50 watt versions, a pedal board is probably the best way to go. 

Tone Room is great if you get the VX20 or 40 amps. Hundreds of presets. Why they haven't added them for the 50 watt amps is really hard to fathom!

6 hours ago, Swally said:

Bias amp and FX has changed my view on software effects and amp sim. I’m really impressed with it.

Ive always wanted a thinline tele for some reason.

Mate I'm in the process of selling my wean or a kidney the now to get one. Love the thinline.

Been watching this wee guy playing the thinline and it sounds great. (At 2.06 this wee guy can shred)

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I moved from guitar to drums for my band a couple years ago and enjoyed it. We then got a new drummer and I realized how pish I was haha.

Ye must have done awright to play in a band mate 👍🏻👌🏻

Should get musically talented fans to record the match day songs, mind that time Rangers brought out that version of every other Saturday trying to make it sound like 500 miles from the proclaimers 😩

13 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

There's the two sets of software mate. Jam Vox has LOADS of pedals to choose from but it's quite cumbersome and I'm having a job trying to figure it all out. If you do buy the 50 watt versions, a pedal board is probably the best way to go. 

Tone Room is great if you get the VX20 or 40 amps. Hundreds of presets. Why they haven't added them for the 50 watt amps is really hard to fathom!

Fender twin reverb (60s) and a pedal board. Thatll do me and my Gibsons :)

Archived