Heard There’s a Party...

Marky.

I’m happy to have him back, I really am.

but, Liverpool have played a blinder here.

theyve got 7million for a player they obviously thought was not good enough for them(mind you, not a lot of forward players could  get in that team at the minute).

His value is, to me, based on his record against them. 

If he keeps up his level against them, and upgrades performances against other sides, who tend to sit in a bit more, I’ll be more than happy.

I know this is how the loan system works, but Liverpool have got £7 million for basically sending the boy away to us,  in a weaker league, and got more than likely a higher fee, and done  very nearly fuck all for it, if he had been at any other club in England.

it is what it is, just hope he can deliver again, and more.

22 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I’m happy to have him back, I really am.

but, Liverpool have played a blinder here.

theyve got 7million for a player they obviously thought was not good enough for them(mind you, not a lot of forward players could  get in that team at the minute).

His value is, to me, based on his record against them. 

If he keeps up his level against them, and upgrades performances against other sides, who tend to sit in a bit more, I’ll be more than happy.

I know this is how the loan system works, but Liverpool have got £7 million for basically sending the boy away to us,  in a weaker league, and got more than likely a higher fee, and done  very nearly fuck all for it, if he had been at any other club in England.

it is what it is, just hope he can deliver again, and more.

Ffs. Have you seen the fees paid for championship players in England?  Plenty going for more than £7M and quite a few for well over £10M.  £7M is chickenfeed to Liverpool.