If Carlsberg Did Goals, Which Would You Choose For Yourself ?

tannerall

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Doesn't look like Rod Wallace's goal against Dortmund to me

That is a Rangers goal, this thread is about non Rangers goals. Plus, the contact of the Brazil goal, World Cup final. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Now now, drag yourself out of the dark ages. To be fair to McFadden, he never comes across as rabid bitter type - probably because he never played for them I suppose. I suspect also he hasn't a lot of time for them either, particularly due to the way celtic management pulled players out of selection at the drop of a hat when he was Scotland asst coach.

Dark ages fuck all, have you missed the republican marches in Glasgow? it’s that apathy that’s letting the cunts in, the real dark ages are the SNP seemingly wanting to take us back to 1980’s Belfast. 

On 06/09/2019 at 11:30, fanaticCR said:

Iniesta away to Chelsea in the semi of the champions league. Brilliant finish, in added time, right into your away fans.

I was in the stand right behind it, fucking raging like fuck. Chelsea denied 3 stonewall penalties that night and the ref was just playing till they cunts scored. Cunts. 

23 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Now now, drag yourself out of the dark ages. To be fair to McFadden, he never comes across as rabid bitter type - probably because he never played for them I suppose. I suspect also he hasn't a lot of time for them either, particularly due to the way celtic management pulled players out of selection at the drop of a hat when he was Scotland asst coach.

That must be a different McFadden from the one I remember giving it big licks in the press about there being absolutely no chance he’d ever consider playing for us etc, when there was reported interest before he went to Everton. He’s a fenian rat bastard 

28 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That must be a different McFadden from the one I remember giving it big licks in the press about there being absolutely no chance he’d ever consider playing for us etc, when there was reported interest before he went to Everton. He’s a fenian rat bastard 

It was a good goal though, as per my original point - obviously agenda has taken over.

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It was a good goal though, as per my original point - obviously agenda has taken over.

No mate no agenda. I celebrated that goal big time with 6 other guys from Scotland in my house in south east England. Admittedly it helped I had a £5 on it at 100/1 for him to score and Scotland to win 1/0 ha ha. Just pointing out he’s 100% that way minded, regardless of how he comes across in his media work. 

Edit: no question it was a fucking great goal BTW 

55 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I was in the stand right behind it, fucking raging like fuck. Chelsea denied 3 stonewall penalties that night and the ref was just playing till they cunts scored. Cunts. 

Aye that the night they looked like they were proper cheated. 

Some goal though mate. 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye that the night they looked like they were proper cheated. 

Some goal though mate. 

Aye it was to be fair.  100% cheated though, I honestly never thought I’d see a referee as biased, incompetent and blatant cheat in all my days.  Then I see Beaton at Ibrox when we played hibs 😂

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

This is a brilliant goal.. 

They had some side that year. Did phillepe Albert not also score some mental goals that season?  And if memory serves me correctly, one of the all time best premier league goals was scored by Paulo wanchop for Derby v Man U.