If Carlsberg Did Goals, Which Would You Choose For Yourself ?

tannerall

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bale’s overheader against Liverpool

Thing of beauty mate. The hight he gets before spinning into the shot is actually ridiculous. And of course the occasion makes it that much better. Cunts won 4 CL titles there, scored important goals in 3 finals and they are wanting shot ha ha. Still find it beyond belief that some high up officials at Madrid see it right to give Bale a 5 year deal on £600k a week and refused Ronaldo parity 😂😂. No wonder bale won’t leave ha ha. 

3 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

I’m 45, witnessed some of the best ever players, a lot in the flesh. I know he’s not a popular choice but for me he’s the best I’ve ever seen. He’s worked so hard to be number one, and works relentlessly to adapt his game to combat age and loss of pace to continue to be the best, even though he has all the money in the world. That commitment to being great is unprecedented for me and what makes him different to the others. Take that cunt naymar as classic example, all the talent none of the application 

47 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’m 45, witnessed some of the best ever players, a lot in the flesh. I know he’s not a popular choice but for me he’s the best I’ve ever seen. He’s worked so hard to be number one, and works relentlessly to adapt his game to combat age and loss of pace to continue to be the best, even though he has all the money in the world. That commitment to being great is unprecedented for me and what makes him different to the others. Take that cunt naymar as classic example, all the talent none of the application 

Agree with all of that except the loss of pace. I wouldn't he's had to do much to combat that tbh, not as fast as he once was but probably still one of the fastest around when he has to use it.