The pressure

MacBoyd

Last weeks devastating defeat aside we have started the season well. So have celtic. I don't see either side dropping many points. We are trying to end a decade of pain while they are going for 9 in a row. Which team do you think is under the most pressure and who will deal with it best? 

18 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Last weeks devastating defeat aside we have started the season well. So have celtic. I don't see either side dropping many points. We are trying to end a decade of pain while they are going for 9 in a row. Which team do you think is under the most pressure and who will deal with it best? 

The pressure is on us just now as we're behind. 

If we are serious in taking the title back this year, we need to see a response with a strong winning run of games. 

30 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Few bad results for them Lennon will crack , the refs will be to blame and our singing will be offensive again , it’s just the SPL potential points takers off them are all considerably worse this season , still think their much more positive than us going forward but if they couple of dropped points games do come and wee take a 6/7 point lead at any point , fucking melt down 

They are favourites, rightly so, and the pressure is on us.

We just need the players and management to focus on winning the game at hand, not to get too far ahead. Players come out all guns blazing at kick off rather than needing and getting a rollicking at half time. We need to find ruthlessness in our play.

Do this, we have a chance. Especially if we get a run going and maintain if not improve on our position in the league. It's a long season and it's still in our hands but we need to deliver from Livi on Saturday no excuses.

We are under more pressure and I think we will handle the pressure. I still believe in Gerard.

ladt week was a very big win for them there is no getting away from that. If we had won I think there arses would have collapsed completely. We need to look forward though and t he only way to get over last week is go on a good run.

NO SURRENDER

There isnt as much pressure on them as people think, 9 isnt that big, its been done twice before, if they win it this season then the pressure will be on big time

Its massively on us, we arent scoring freely, we look laboured going forward against sitting in teams and we play a system that fucking punishes our own defensive mistakes

37 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

There isnt as much pressure on them as people think, 9 isnt that big, its been done twice before, if they win it this season then the pressure will be on big time

Its massively on us, we arent scoring freely, we look laboured going forward against sitting in teams and we play a system that fucking punishes our own defensive mistakes

Dont agree. 9 is a big deal, and they need 9 to get 10. If we dont win it this year, I fear for us. We will either be going into the season after 2 league failures under Gerrard, or with a new manager. Its vital we do it this season.