Ryan jack injured apparently

GOAT

Assuming, at least for now, that he does have an injury then how and when did it happen?   Has this injury been picked up when he was training with the Scotland squad and if so what were the circumstances of the knee being injured.    

The real point I'm testing is whether he was on the wrong end of some sort of 'exuberant' challenge made on him in training or due to some sort of exuberant (or maybe poor quality) training regime laid out by a manager whose only recent approach has been to train players to be as negative as possible to avoid losing games and on plastic pitches.      Not that I'm a little bit suspicious of the circumstances of his injury, more a case of very suspicious.   I don't trust anything whatsoever to do with the way the SFA and its officials, and other players in the Scotland squad treat Rangers players.

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Assuming, at least for now, that he does have an injury then how and when did it happen?   Has this injury been picked up when he was training with the Scotland squad and if so what were the circumstances of the knee being injured.    

The real point I'm testing is whether he was on the wrong end of some sort of 'exuberant' challenge made on him in training or due to some sort of exuberant (or maybe poor quality) training regime laid out by a manager whose only recent approach has been to train players to be as negative as possible to avoid losing games and on plastic pitches.      Not that I'm a little bit suspicious of the circumstances of his injury, more a case of very suspicious.   I don't trust anything whatsoever to do with the way the SFA and its officials, and other players in the Scotland squad treat Rangers players.

i agree, these demented cunts will stop at nothing to help Sellik