Now Kent is here, is this our strongest lineup?

born a blue nose

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

No

Who would you change

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No for Ojo 

Also I’m disappointed the squad numbers are inaccurate. I expect this from the dregs but not our borna

Don't really know what other options we have? 

Lazyness on my part mate 

Really just next game at this point and players need to earn best 11 status. 

Kent starts. Helander needs to come in for Goldson for next game to see what he can do.  Midfield for me doesn't need wholesale changes needs Aribo to slot back in.

Barasic again given a chance.

Arfield needs a rest.  And it's not a great reflection on our recruitment or the balance of our squad that given the number of wingers we have on our books or have let go, I can't think of anyone I'd bring in confidently. 

I'd like to see us go back to the wide 3 again now that Kent is back

Would also like to see Goldson dropped and Helander given a run at LCB with Katic shifted to RCB and I'd agree that's probably our strongest team. 

If Jordan Jones can play on the right I'd rather have him than Ojo but Stevie G likes inverted wingers 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'd like to see us go back to the wide 3 again now that Kent is back

Would also like to see Goldson dropped and Helander given a run at LCB with Katic shifted to RCB and I'd agree that's probably our strongest team. 

If Jordan Jones can play on the right I'd rather have him than Ojo but Stevie G likes inverted wingers 

As soon as jones is back from injury I'd have him in for ojo unless he steps up massively in the next 6 weeks.

56 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Would like to see Arfield back through the middle, and Borna given another chance, with Kent cutting inside it will open up space for the overlap. 

Ojo needs to step up sharpish too.

2019-09-08 10.34.12.png

No Davis mate? Would work in Europe but not against the park the bus shite in the league. 

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

As soon as jones is back from injury I'd have him in for ojo unless he steps up massively in the next 6 weeks.

13 - Morelos
7 - Ojo
6 - Defoe
3 - Arfield
2 - Jones, Stewart

That's a goal contribution table from our attacking players so far this season. Ojo is the one who needs to step up?

1 minute ago, YearsofWar said:

13 - Morelos
7 - Ojo
6 - Defoe
3 - Arfield
2 - Jones, Stewart

That's a goal contribution table from our attacking players so far this season. Ojo is the one who needs to step up?

He's done well in nothing games yes youre right. Good point well made 

Archived