Jordan Jones

Broxi1872

I’m normally one to jump all over these things but he doesn’t look like he’s singing anything to me. 

Anyhow posting stuff like that a week after Gerrard publicly calls ye out for being a dafty isn’t smart either. 

Always seems to be our players caught up in absolute nonsense with things like this though which is the frustrating thing. More needs done on that front especially after that shitshow with Lafferty as well

Just now, LewisWATP said:

Then personally I couldn’t care.  Greg Taylor has probably said fuck the pope and whatever else and he is with them now. Shit happens.

Canny claim to be a boyhood Rangers fan then sing pish like that, fuck him. Tarrier cunt

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

You think it’s ok to sing in support of the IRA if you play for Kilmarnock?

I don’t know the meaning off a lot their songs I thought it was just a pro celtic song. If it’s an ira song then aye fuck him. My mistake 

Edit: and still a scum move move I’m not defending it for anyone else, I’d just ignore it if it was a Tarrier song.

40 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

If having celtic-supporting pals is grounds for dismissal, then a vast amount of players for us in the past should have been sacked.

Big difference between having a pal who supports them (which I couldn’t either) and sitting in a group of them giving it the IRAoke. 

It doesn't look like he's singing and it was before he joined us. It's stuff that's put on the internet by taigs to try and wind us up and by the looks of it it's worked.

If he did sing though he should be publicly flogged in the centre circle at half time of the next old firm.

2 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

I don’t know the meaning off a lot their songs I thought it was just a pro celtic song. If it’s an ira song then aye fuck him. My mistake 

Edit: and still a scum move move I’m not defending it for anyone else, I’d just ignore it if it was a Tarrier song.

Agreed mate. I wouldn’t be happy if it was just a celtic song but I’d get over it. This is different 

4 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

Then personally I couldn’t care.  Greg Taylor has probably said fuck the pope and whatever else and he is with them now. Shit happens.

You couldn’t care that a player that claims to be bleed blue when you cut him, can sit in a group and sing the IRAoke songbook. 

No wonder we are under the boot of the Fenians. 

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fuck all to do with being staunch. If I was a Fulham fan I wouldn’t want a player who supports the IRA, same as I wouldn’t want a player who loves ISIS 

I’d want a player who supports ISIS tbh, opposition would shite themselves every game

Just now, Bluekev said:

It doesn't look like he's singing and it was before he joined us. It's stuff that's put on the internet by taigs to try and wind us up and by the looks of it it's worked.

This!

Thankfully as soon as he's back and scores a couple a goals it'll be forgotten about. 

Still, those taigs that obviously put it out now for a reason, seem to have got a good bit of mileage outta it. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m normally one to jump all over these things but he doesn’t look like he’s singing anything to me. 

Anyhow posting stuff like that a week after Gerrard publicly calls ye out for being a dafty isn’t smart either. 

Always seems to be our players caught up in absolute nonsense with things like this though which is the frustrating thing. More needs done on that front especially after that shitshow with Lafferty as well

I thought that but no good enough mate. Tramp