Days Gone

IpswichGer

Anyone else played this? I held off getting it at launch due to some negative reviews. I think the bad rep isn't justified.

Quite enjoying it so far. PS4 sounds like it wants to take off when running the game though! 😂

Came across a few absolutely rock hard bits of the game already  such as one of the NERO Checkpoints. Giving that a massive swerve for a while until I feel up to getting killed a hundred times in the process of figuring out how to do it!

4 hours ago, IpswichGer said:

Anyone else played this? I held off getting it at launch due to some negative reviews. I think the bad rep isn't justified.

Quite enjoying it so far. PS4 sounds like it wants to take off when running the game though! 😂

Came across a few absolutely rock hard bits of the game already  such as one of the NERO Checkpoints. Giving that a massive swerve for a while until I feel up to getting killed a hundred times in the process of figuring out how to do it!

The one that's right next to a swarm spawn point? Like a mass grave?

12 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

The one that's right next to a swarm spawn point? Like a mass grave?

Yes mate. They are all on a cargo train on a bridge and it is teeming with them? 😂

Night time raid I think for that one. Tried it once or twice in Daylight and mauled every time!

44 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Yes mate. They are all on a cargo train on a bridge and it is teeming with them? 😂

Night time raid I think for that one. Tried it once or twice in Daylight and mauled every time!

Did you take out all the loud speakers? There's a time of day you can go there where they are somewhere else. Each swarm has 2 or 3 different spawn points that depend on time of day.

5 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Did you take out all the loud speakers? There's a time of day you can go there where they are somewhere else. Each swarm has 2 or 3 different spawn points that depend on time of day.

Yup. They would always spot me though when I went up on the roof. Cool. Didn't know that. Will scout it out!