PRESS CONFERENCE - Steven Gerrard / Ryan Kent

RockwellGers

5 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Am I the only one concerned about what injury Jack is managing? 

I mean  I am pissed off at the national team but if he is managing an injury why is he even going to Scotland squads, why are we not addressing the injury or limiting his exposure  

Was going to post the exact same comment mate, a good point IMO, what intrigued me was that we have been playing Jack apparently for quite a while now knowing that he has a knee problem , I understand that the sports science guys at our club were monitoring the situation closely but it does seem strange that we allowed Jack to go with the Scotland squad albeit with the recommendations that we requested but having no control over apparently antiquated training practices that shine a poor light on the professional standards of the Scottish national management team.

5 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Was going to post the exact same comment mate, a good point IMO, what intrigued me was that we have been playing Jack apparently for quite a while now knowing that he has a knee problem , I understand that the sports science guys at our club were monitoring the situation closely but it does seem strange that we allowed Jack to go with the Scotland squad albeit with the recommendations that we requested but having no control over apparently antiquated training practices that shine a poor light on the professional standards of the Scottish national management team.

It’s almost certainly going to be related to the injury he got against Motherwell a couple of Christmases back.  Tbf, it’s completely normal that people who have had knee injuries have to manage them slightly differently to make sure they don’t flare up/have a build up of fluid etc.

Shameful from the Scotland set up though. Rank fucking amateurs.

5 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

It’s almost certainly going to be related to the injury he got against Motherwell a couple of Christmases back.  Tbf, it’s completely normal that people that have had knee injuries have to manage them slightly differently to make sure they don’t flare up/have a build up of fluid etc.

Shameful from the Scotland set up though. Rank fucking amateurs.

Exactly how I would describe the SFA mate. 

38 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

It’s almost certainly going to be related to the injury he got against Motherwell a couple of Christmases back.  Tbf, it’s completely normal that people that have had knee injuries have to manage them slightly differently to make sure they don’t flare up/have a build up of fluid etc.

Shameful from the Scotland set up though. Rank fucking amateurs.

The big Kipre wanker.

I remember when some of our own were begging for the killy taig to manage us.

Being the incompetent he is, he is now aboard the SFA gravy train.  He will be well pleased being surrounded with his own, alongside all the other sad fenians.

He has found his level and those cunts are stuck with him.  Couldn't be more pleased for him. A match made in heaven.

:mutley:

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I remember when some of our own were begging for the killy taig to manage us.

Being the incompetent he is, he is now aboard the SFA gravy train.  He will be well pleased being surrounded with his own, alongside all the other sad fenians.

He has found his level and those cunts are stuck with him.  Couldn't be more pleased for him. A match made in heaven.

:mutley:

In fairness, it looked like him, McIness or stick with Murty...

On 12/09/2019 at 19:40, born a blue nose said:

Gerrards digs at cunts are as cutting as they come, I don't even know if they are calculated digs, or its the fact they are coming from Steven Gerrard, but fuck me they are cutting. 

This is going to sound mental, but there's only 3 guys I can think of off the bat that have that type of put down. Sir Alex, Walter and Souness.

You're bang on the money with this post BABN, 

I love the way sticks up for the club and bigs up the fans.