COD Modern Warfare

j1mgg

• 2 weeks later...

Probably player this game more than the other CODs the past few years, possibly because of crossplay.

Warfare has been good, but you can get to the final few without even killing anyone, and other games you get 10 kills and barely make the top fifty.

14 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Am so shite at warzone but still play it most the time. 

It’s brutal at times man, doesn’t help a use a mic that came with my Xbox  that you canny get game volume through, but a end up breaking every headset a buy so cba buying another one 

On 06/04/2020 at 17:49, 32Blue said:

I was near the end of the campaign when the outbreak happened. Fancied a change from a FPS and started playing Tropico 5 (world-building game). Will get back to Cpt. Price when I've built my island dictatorship ( I mean utopia)

If you want a game where hours just vanish Stellaris is the game.

33 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Just won my first game of solo warzone 

Thought they would give you something like an emblem but nothing.

I’m usually one of the first cunts to die then a get killed easily in the gulag, I have no idea how am so bad at the game. 

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

I’m usually one of the first cunts to die then a get killed easily in the gulag, I have no idea how am so bad at the game. 

Keep going mate I've not played it in years put on earphones and listen you can hear footsteps and doors opening then pounce.

31 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Keep going mate I've not played it in years put on earphones and listen you can hear footsteps and doors opening then pounce.

Mate I do that see yesterday I heard the guy opening the door while I was hiding I opened fire on him and he started shooting after me but still killed me.  I was like wit fucking chance have you got, my reaction times on it this and other FPS are just too slow and it’s pissing me off.

27 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Mate I do that see yesterday I heard the guy opening the door while I was hiding I opened fire on him and he started shooting after me but still killed me.  I was like wit fucking chance have you got, my reaction times on it this and other FPS are just too slow and it’s pissing me off.

What you on ps4 or xbox

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Try making your sensitivity higher that’s what I done and it worked wonders. Also changed my button set up so that r3 is crouch and circle is melee again helped a lot. Are yous noticing the servers are balls just now for setting up games 

3 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Anycunt finding it taking ages to get into games just now , I only play domination or team death match,  dont know if it's just because most are playing warzone but I'm waiting ages between games 

Yeah mate me too get into one game and then takes ages I'm on ps4 is it the same on your platform