COD Modern Warfare

j1mgg

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Think I still prefer multiplayer than war zone 

I used to love multiplayer back in the day but played cod 4 and mw2 so much that I scunnered myself of the run and gun type games. Didnt touch a CoD for years until Warzone and I think it's a welcome break. Far more tactical etc.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye mate, always try get a second load out, but been contemplating patching it for ghost for a while

Ghost is easily the most important perk. Not even joking when I say it would be near impossible to win a solo without it. Everyone has a heartbeat sensor towards the end and there is so many UAVs.

4 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Had two 3rd places in br solos in the last couple of days. It's getting closer. 

Best I’ve had is 4th in quads and 6th in solos, only started playing last week but you can tell the cunts who’ve been at it for months 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

3rd is my best in solo. Won 3 trios

Solos is obv a lot harder as you're up against 149 other teams instead of 49. In saying that the people I play with in trios are abysmal so its pretty hard.

45 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Best I’ve had is 4th in quads and 6th in solos, only started playing last week but you can tell the cunts who’ve been at it for months 

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

3rd is my best in solo. Won 3 trios

35 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

I had like 20 top 10s before my first win in solos. I think the key is not to be too passive towards the end.

I just got it at the start of lockdown after only playing Pubg for the last year and a half. 

It's addictive as fuck. Ground War is good aswell once you get to grips with it

Solos can be pretty boring as it is pretty slow, loads of people camping in it nowadays.

Also seen a pick up in the numbers of snipers in the last week, thinking they have upped the power in them.

On 06/05/2020 at 11:30, dmgers2 said:

anyone NEED A CARRY on warzone add me dmgers ps4

On 20/05/2020 at 19:46, Steelydan1690 said:

Sweaty virgin 

On 21/05/2020 at 14:36, Dan Deacon said:

Just got a 10th place on solo with 6 kills

That's my best yet since downloading it tuesday

On 01/04/2020 at 03:49, CR3 said:

just need @ForeverAndEver now and that’s us got a 3.

On 24/04/2020 at 22:22, RFC RYAN said:

Am so shite at warzone but still play it most the time. 

On 30/04/2020 at 02:19, GOAT said:

Why am I so shite at cod?  Help 😂

On 04/05/2020 at 14:22, ger4life_1872 said:

Anycunt finding it taking ages to get into games just now , I only play domination or team death match,  dont know if it's just because most are playing warzone but I'm waiting ages between games 

We could all add with an active vision account and play RM shipment for a laugh.

@Rfc52  @Dan Deacon @ForeverAndEver  @Brian Fantana  @TheKingObv

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's solid but I make sure I get my load out and with cold blooded etc it's a lot better 

Gas mask too. You'll most likely be in the gas at one point if you wanna win and your guy coughs (really loudly which gives away your position).

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It's solid but I make sure I get my load out and with cold blooded etc it's a lot better 

That's what I do as well mate got 2 load outs 

1 for when the circle is big containing a sniper,ghost cold blooded 

2 when the circle is small which contains my favourite guns.